Brian: So, how do you like working at StarScoop.com?
你喜欢在StarScoop.com上班吗?
Jessica: I love it. I was beside myself when I found out I’d gotten the job.
非常喜欢,当我发现我被聘用后,我激动兴奋极了。
Brian: Good. And how are things in terms of working with Gary?
真好。和Gary一起工作感觉怎么样?
Jessica: It’s been fine. Nothing to worry about. It’s all water under the bridge between us.
不错,没什么好担心的。我们俩之间已经没有问题了。
Brian: Cool. Who’s looking over your yoga studio while you’re here?
真好。你在这边时谁照看瑜伽馆?
Jessica: Rafael. I promoted him to office manager. And he’s teaching all of the classes, too. He’s very capable.
Rafael。我把他提为经理了,他还要教授课程。他非常能干。
Brian: But you miss teaching yoga, don’t you?
但你挺怀念教瑜伽,对吧?
Jessica: Yes and no. The more I think about it, the more I feel like I’m ready to move on from the world of yoga.
这个很难说。我越思考这个问题,越觉得自己已经准备好迎接瑜伽之外的生活了。
Brian: Really?
真的吗?
Jessica: Yeah.
是的。
Brian: Why’s that?
为什么呐?
Jessica: Working here has reminded me how much I’ve always wanted to be in journalism. And it also helps that Rafael is so good at what he does.
在这里工作让我意识到我是对么的想在新闻界工作。Rafael的工作业做得很好。
Brian: I’m sure. He seems like a dependable guy.
我清楚。他似乎是个值得信赖的人。
Jessica: Yes. And I hinted to him that I might want to sell the yoga business to him, and he was beside himself with excitement. And it’s all thanks to you.
我暗示过可能会把瑜伽馆卖给他。他激动极了。这都多亏了你。
Brian: To me?
你?
Jessica: Of course. If you hadn’t gotten me this opportunity to work here, I wouldn’t be thinking about selling my yoga studio to Rafael.