英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

锐意英语口语48

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2011-1-15 11:56| 查看数: 1586| 评论数: 0|



店员:本店有很多工艺品,我建议您慢慢看,也许会看到喜欢的东西。

Assistant: There are many art craft items in this shop. I suggest you take your time, and you might find something you like.

本杰明:我正想慢慢看呢。

Benjamin: That’s what I am going to do.

店员:如果您有任何问题就请问我。

Assistant: If you have any problem, please come to me.

本杰明:我会的。这个木雕多少钱?

Benjamin: I surely will. How much is this wood carving?

店员:您真是个行家。那个木雕非常珍贵。但是非常抱歉,它是非卖品。

Assistant: You are an expert on it. That wood carving is very rare. But I’m so sorry; that is not for sell.

本杰明:没关系。有其他可以推荐的吗?

Benjamin: That’s OK. Is anything else recommended?

店员:您有什么特殊要求吗?

Assistant: Do you have any special request?

本杰明:我想看一些比较传统的艺术品。

Benjamin: I’d like to see some traditional arts.

店员:事实上,我觉得剪纸就不错,因为剪纸便于携带,而且外国朋友对此也非常感兴趣。他们认为剪纸非常奇妙。

Assistant: Actually, I think the paper-cuts is OK, because it is easy to carry and foreign frieds are also interested in it. They think that is a miracle.

本杰明:听起来不错。我就买剪纸。

Benjamin: Sounds good. I’ll take paper-cut.

店员:我收集了全国不同的剪纸。您可以挑选您最喜欢的。

Assistant: I have collected different kinds of paper-cuts all over the country; you can pick the one you like best.

本杰明:是你自己收集的吗?我还以为你只做批发生意。

Benjamin: You collect them yourself? I think that you are just doing the wholesale.

店员:事实上,我开这个店完全是出于对工艺品的兴趣。我花了很多时间研究我们国家的民间艺术。

Assistant: As a matter of fact, I open the shop because I’m interested in the arts. I spent lot of time doing research on the folk art of our country.

本杰明:哇,你才是真正的行家呢。

Benjamin: Wow, you are the expert on it.

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表