英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

银行英语口语

发布者: nkwgq | 发布时间: 2006-2-21 19:01| 查看数: 5638| 评论数: 1|

银行英语口语-新开帐户
What kind of account did you have in your mind?<BR>你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?<BR>你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?<BR>定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.<BR>请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.<BR>支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.<BR>我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.<BR>最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.<BR>你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.<BR>甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.<BR>这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I should like to open a current account.<BR>我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.<BR>我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.<BR>我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here.<BR>我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.<BR>我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here?<BR>我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.<BR>我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.<BR>我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?<BR>请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.<BR>请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?<BR>100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.<BR>我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?<BR>请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?<BR>第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost?<BR>每个帐户要花多少钱?<BR> <BR>Useful Phrases
current deposit, current account 活期存款<BR>fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款<BR>fixed deposit by installments 零存整取<BR>joint account 联名存款帐户<BR>to open an account 开户头<BR>银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?<BR>你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?<BR>你希望在你的户头上存多少?
<BR>How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?<BR>你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
<BR>How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?<BR>你有多少钱要存入呢?
<BR>I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.<BR>我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
<BR>Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?<BR>请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
<BR>I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.<BR>我想在我的户头上存300元。
<BR>I want to deposit these cheques in my account.<BR>我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
<BR>I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.<BR>我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
<BR>I want to deposit my paycheck.<BR>我想存入我的工资支票。
<BR>I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.<BR>我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
<BR>Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?<BR>请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
<BR>I'd like to cash this money order.<BR>我想兑现这张汇款单。
<BR>I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.<BR>我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
<BR>Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?<BR>请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
<BR>Could you tell me how much the checks cost?<BR>请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
<BR>What if I overdraw?<BR>如果透支了怎么办?
<BR>lease sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.<BR>如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
<BR>lease write your account number on the back of the check.<BR>请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
<BR>We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.<BR>我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
<BR>lease endorse the cheque.<BR>请背签这张支票。
<BR>The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.<BR>旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
<BR>Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".<BR>这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
<BR>Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.<BR>你每开一张支票将花2美圆。<BR>银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.<BR>我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
<BR>I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.<BR>我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
<BR>I want to close my account with you.<BR>我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
<BR>I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.<BR>我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
<BR>May I draw money against the letter of credit here?<BR>我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
<BR>Could you tell me my balance?<BR>能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
<BR>Please let me know my balance.<BR>请告诉我结余金额。
<BR>I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.<BR>我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
<BR>Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.<BR>你在本行的结余是300元。
<BR>Your deposit is exhausted.<BR>你的存款支净了。
<BR>Your letter of credit is used up.<BR>你的信用证用完了。
<BR>Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.<BR>请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
<BR>Fill our a withdrawal form, please.<BR>请填写取款单。
<BR>The letter of credit is exhausted.<BR>信用证上的款子已提清。
<BR>The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.<BR>六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。 
<BR>Useful Words and Phrases <BR>银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.<BR>请告诉我你要换多少。
<BR>How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?<BR>你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
<BR>What kind of currency do you want?<BR>要哪种货币?
<BR>What's it you wish to change?<BR>你有什么要换的?
<BR>What kind of currency do you want to change?<BR>要换哪种货币?
<BR>In what denominations?<BR>要什么面值的?
<BR>Please tell me what note you want.<BR>请告诉我要什么钞票。
<BR>Will seven tens be all right?<BR>7张10元的可以吗?
<BR>Is it in traveler's cheques?<BR>换旅行支票吗?
<BR>I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.<BR>我想知道如何付钱给你。
<BR>How would you like it?<BR>你要什么面额的?
<BR>Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?<BR>请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
<BR>Can you change me some money, please?<BR>能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
<BR>Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.<BR>这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
<BR>Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.<BR>请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
<BR>Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?<BR>劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
<BR>I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.<BR>我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
<BR>Could you change these French francs for me?<BR>能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
<BR>Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?<BR>能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
<BR>I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.<BR>我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
<BR>I'd like some coins for this note.<BR>我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
<BR>I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.<BR>我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
<BR>Five twenties and ten singles, please.<BR>请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
<BR>I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.<BR>我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
<BR>I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.<BR>我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
<BR>In fives, please.<BR>请给我5元票面的。
<BR>Could you give me some small notes?<BR>给我一些小票好吗?
银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?<BR>储蓄存款的利率是多少?
<BR>Do you pay interest on this account?<BR>这种存款付给利息吗?
<BR>Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.<BR>请告诉我年利率是多少。
<BR>Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.<BR>目前每年的利率是1%。
<BR>It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.<BR>这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
<BR>The account carries interest of 4%.<BR>该存款有4%的利息。
<BR>The interest is added to your account every year.<BR>每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
<BR>The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.<BR>储蓄存款的利率是4%。
<BR>It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.<BR>(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。<BR> 
<BR>Useful Words and Phrases
银行英语口语-外汇率
<BR>Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.<BR>请告诉我人民币的现价。
<BR>What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?<BR>你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
<BR>What's the dollar going for today?<BR>美圆今天的售价是多少?
<BR>Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.<BR>我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。
<BR>It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.<BR>今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。
<BR>The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.<BR>美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。

最新评论

nkwgq 发表于 2006-2-22 11:52:27
好难呀
关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表