
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
A:I'd like to help pitch in with dinner.
我想帮忙一起做饭。
B:Really? Youre joking.
真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
A:No. I'd like to do something special for you on your birthday.
没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
B:I'd like that. Alright, put on this apron first.
很好。好吧,先把这个围裙系上。
A:OK…Now how can I help, hon?
好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?
B:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
A:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.
这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。
B:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
还不错嘛。好,现在从冰箱里拿点儿肉和土豆来。
A:How many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
B:Three. And bring four bell peppers.
三个。再拿四个菜椒。
A:Gotcha… OK. Here they are.
明白…好了,拿来了。
B:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
A:Where's the peeler?
削皮刀在哪儿?
B:It's in the cabinet… A, the gas cooker doesn't work.
在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。
A:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。
B:Let me take a look at that… I can't stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
A:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。
|
|