英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【TED英语演讲】AI不会讲的笑话

发布者: x-kai | 发布时间: 2025-9-11 09:31| 查看数: 196| 评论数: 0|



演讲题目:The jokes AI won’t tell

演讲简介:

机器人有可能变得风趣吗?在一场犀利的单口喜剧表演中,喜剧演员耶娜·弗里德曼猛烈抨击了一窝蜂式的人工智能研发热潮,并就人工智能永远无法取代喜剧演员这一观点给出了令人意外的解读。



中英文字幕

Artificial intelligence is really changing my industry.

人工智能确实在改变我的行业。

That's partly what last year's writers' strike was about: putting limits on the use of AI as it pertains to TV and film.

这在一定程度上也是去年编剧罢工的原因之一:对人工智能在电视和电影领域的使用加以限制。

And if there's anyone in here under 25, TV and film --are like TikTok, but you get paid for it.

如果在座有未满 25 岁的人,我得说,电视和电影 —— 就像抖音,只不过做这个能赚钱。

Thankfully, we won that strike.

幸运的是,我们赢得了这次罢工。

Yes, our win was as effective at protecting the careers of human writers from AI as pouring water on a laptop.

没错,我们的胜利在保护人类编剧职业免受人工智能冲击方面的效果,就跟往笔记本电脑上倒水差不多(毫无作用)。

The future for television writers is so bleak, it has inspired me to get back into stand-up.

电视编剧的前景太黯淡了,这反倒激励我重新回到单口喜剧的舞台。

Which is why I'm here --at TED.

这就是我来TED的原因。

I have been told before that some of my stand-up comedy is like a TED Talk, from mean people on the internet.

以前有人告诉我,我的一些单口喜剧就像TED演讲,来自互联网上的刻薄人。

But at least they didn't call me fat.

但至少他们没有叫我胖。

Being a woman online is fun.

作为女性在网上冲浪可太 “有趣” 了。

A lot of my friends are really afraid of artificial intelligence right now.

我的很多朋友现在真的很害怕人工智能。

Sorry, a lot of my male friends are really afraid of AI.

抱歉,我的很多男性朋友真的很害怕人工智能。

My female friends have other, more frivolous concerns, like getting home safely.

我的女性朋友还有其他更无聊的担忧,比如安全回家。

But my male friends --are so scared of robots.

但我的男性朋友--非常害怕机器人。

And I get it.

我能理解。

I've seen "Ex Machina." If you haven't seen it, "Ex Machina"

我看过《机械姬》。如果你还没看过《机械姬》

is a dystopian sci-fi horror movie about a sentient robot who has to flirt with her captor to escape her prison,

这是一部反乌托邦科幻恐怖电影,讲述了一个有感知力的机器人必须与绑架者调情才能逃离监狱的故事,

which is pretty much every woman's first job.

这几乎是每个女性的第一份工作。

How is it a horror movie?

怎么是恐怖电影?

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when the director pitched it.

当导演提出这个问题时,我真希望我能成为墙上的一只苍蝇。

Was he just like, "Picture your worst nightmare -- Your sex robot becomes conscious." "And then decides she doesn't want to have sex with you."

他是不是只是这样说,“想象一下你最可怕的噩梦--你的性爱机器人变得有意识。”“然后决定她不想和你发生性关系。"

And all the men in the room are like, "Oh, the horror.

房间里所有的男人都说,“哦,太恐怖了。

No, that can happen?

不,这可能发生吗?

Take my money.

把我的钱拿走(给我拍)

We have to make sure that doesn't happen." That's how movies get made in Hollywood.

我们必须确保这种情况不会发生。“这就是好莱坞电影的制作方式。

So maybe AI won't be so bad for my industry.

所以也许人工智能对我的行业来说不会那么糟糕。

Regardless, you should feel lucky to see a person up here, because in five years, it will be a robot.

不管怎么说,你们能看到一个真人站在这里应该感到幸运,因为五年后,站在这里的就会是机器人了。

You're saying "two"? Cool.

你们说两年?行。

In two years, it'll be a robot, and you'll all be laughing at him.

两年后,就会是机器人了,你们都会对着他笑。

Yes, it'll be a male robot.

没错,会是个男性机器人。

"Are female robots funny?" Not in two years.

“女性机器人会搞笑吗?” 两年内是不会的。

They're going to need another 10.

她们还得再等十年。

That male robot, he'll be so funny to you.

那个男性机器人,在你们看来会非常搞笑。

You'll be like, "Oh, my God, he really gets me." Yeah, he does, because he's data-mining you.

你们会说:“哦,天哪,他太懂我了。” 是啊,他当然懂,因为他在对你进行数据挖掘。

You might not like all of my content, but it's because I'm protecting your privacy.

你们可能不喜欢我所有的内容,但那是因为我在保护你们的隐私。

I'm not listening to your conversations when your phone is on airplane mode.

我可不会在你们手机开飞行模式的时候监听你们的对话。

I'm not trying to sell you stuff when you're at your most vulnerable.

我不会在你们最脆弱的时候试图向你们推销东西。

But that robot comic will be.

但那个机器人喜剧演员会。

And you won't even care, because that's how parasocial relationships with celebrities work these days, even when they're robots.

而你们甚至不会在乎,因为如今和名人的这种虚假亲密关系就是这样,就算对方是机器人也一样。

He could get away with anything.

他什么事都能蒙混过关。

That robot comic could be in a green room, pulling out his plug in front of non-consenting women.

那个机器人喜剧演员可能在休息室里,在不情愿的女性面前拔掉自己的 “插头”(暗指低俗行为)。

And you'd be like, "Wow, that's so lifelike.

你会说,“哇,太逼真了。

Here's a Grammy."

颁个格莱美奖给他吧。”

Thanks.

谢谢.

I censored that last bit so that you'll share this link with your kids.

最后这段我做了点审查,这样你们就能把这个链接分享给孩子看了。

The theme of TED 2025 is "Humanity Reimagined," which sounds like a euphemism ChatGPT came up with for all of us being replaced by machines.

TED 2025 的主题是 “重塑人类”,这听起来就像 ChatGPT 编出来的委婉说法,意思是我们所有人都会被机器取代。

I'm not a techno-pessimist.

我不是技术悲观主义者。

I'm just a person with a human brain.

我只是个有人类大脑的人。

And I'm a little scared by how quickly AI is progressing.

人工智能发展得这么快,我有点害怕。

"But, Jena, think of all the great things AI will do for humanity.

“但是,耶娜,想想人工智能会为人类做的所有伟大事情。

It could lower carbon emissions, by killing all the humans."

它能降低碳排放,只要把所有人类都杀了就行。”

Is that a joke?

这算笑话吗?

I don't know.

我不知道。

I don't know.

我不知道。

Some of the people in this room would know better than I do. Are the robots going to kill us?

真不知道。在座的一些人可能比我更清楚。机器人会杀了我们吗?

If you work in this space and you can't answer that with a definitive no, then maybe we should slow it down a notch.

如果你们是这个领域的从业者,却不能给出一个绝对否定的答案,那或许我们应该慢下来一点。

Take a few weeks off, like a fired and then rehired federal employee under DOGE.

休息几周,就像被解雇然后又被重新雇佣的、在 “狗狗币总统” 手下工作的联邦雇员一样。

Either way, I'm not that worried about my stand-up comedy being replaced by AI, because my stand-up comedy is not that profitable.

不管怎样,我不太担心我的单口喜剧会被人工智能取代,因为我的单口喜剧没那么赚钱。

Case in point, I've been doing this for over 15 years, and none of you know who I am.

有例为证,我干这行 15 年多了,你们没一个人知道我是谁。

No machines are coming for my abortion jokes.

没有机器会来抢我的堕胎笑话。

And believe me, I've tried.

而且说真的,我试过(让它们抢)。

OK, so here's a conversation I had with ChatGPT.

好,我跟 ChatGPT 有过一段对话。

It's very brief, don't worry, it only melted one iceberg.

很短,放心,也就融化了一座冰山。

I say, "Hi, ChatGPT!" Exclamation point.

我说:“嗨,ChatGPT!” 还加了感叹号。

You got to be nice to them, because they're going to kill us.

你得对它们好点,因为它们迟早会杀了我们。

"Can you write me an abortion joke?"

“你能给我写个关于堕胎的笑话吗?”

"I aim to keep things lighthearted and respectful." "So, no?" "I get that you are asking for something specific." It's fine.

“我的目标是保持轻松和尊重。”“所以,不能写?”“我理解你在要求一些特定的内容。” 行吧。

I'll just ask DeepSeek.

我只问DeepSeek。

And if anyone's curious, DeepSeek will totally write you an abortion joke ...

如果有人好奇,DeepSeek完全会给你写一个堕胎笑话……

But only if it's a girl.

但前提是是女孩。

As some of you may have gathered, I do have a lot of abortion jokes.

正如你们中的一些人可能已经收集到的那样,我确实有很多关于堕胎的笑话。

The best thing about abortion jokes is that no one tries to steal them.

堕胎笑话最好的一点是没有人试图窃取它们。

They are like the unwanted children of jokes.

他们就像笑话中不受欢迎的孩子。

I shouldn't have followed the pediatrician.

我不应该跟着儿科医生。

In a sense, it's the abortion jokes that make us human.

从某种意义上说,正是堕胎笑话让我们成为了人。

Metaphorically speaking, they don't even have to be jokes.

打个比方,它们甚至不一定是笑话。

They could just be our idiosyncrasies, our peccadilloes and other SAT words.

它们可能只是我们的特质、我们的过失和其他SAT词汇

Our raw, authentic, unfiltered selves, that might not always be likable, relatable or profitable.

我们原始的、真实的、未经过滤的自我,可能并不总是讨人喜欢、相关或有利可图的。

Those are the things that separate us from machines.

这些就是我们与机器的区别。

For now.

暂时而已

When all of our TED Talks get fed into machine-learning algorithms, robots may evolve to understand why someone might say the word "abortion" in a talk,

当我们所有的TED演讲都被输入机器学习算法时,机器人可能会进化到理解为什么有人会在演讲中说“堕胎”这个词,

despite the fact that it could alienate 50 percent of people watching, even though it shouldn't, because it's just health care.

尽管这可能会疏远 50% 的观众,虽然这本不该发生,因为这只是个医疗问题。

But --But until they do, these are the things we should be embracing and cultivating as artificial intelligence evolves to get better at everything.

但在它们做到这一点之前,随着人工智能在各个领域不断精进,这些(人类特有的)东西正是我们应该拥抱和培养的。

It might just be our abortion jokes.

可能最后剩下的就只有我们的堕胎笑话了。

Again, I'm just speaking metaphorically.

再说一遍,我这只是打个比方。

It's a weird metaphor, but it's uniquely mine.

这个比喻有点怪,但这是我独有的比喻。

It might just be our metaphorical abortion jokes that are all we have left.

可能最后我们所剩无几的,就是这些象征性的 “堕胎笑话” 了。

That said, in the near future, nobody in America will know what "abortion" means, because it will be outlawed in all 50 states.

话虽如此,在不远的将来,美国可能没人会知道 “堕胎” 是什么意思了,因为它会在所有 50 个州被宣布为非法。

I'm sorry, 51 states, I forgot to include Canada.

抱歉,是 51 个州,我忘了把加拿大算进去了。

I've now turned this TED talk into a walking example of why TED is probably going to book a robot comedian instead of a human one as soon as they possibly can.

我现在已经把这场 TED 演讲变成了一个活生生的例子,说明为什么 TED 可能会尽快找一个机器人喜剧演员来代替人类。

Thank you so much, I'm Jena Friedman, have a good night.

非常感谢大家,我是耶娜・弗里德曼,祝大家晚安。

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表