英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【听&读】爱的花园

发布者: englishfa | 发布时间: 2025-8-6 10:10| 查看数: 72| 评论数: 0|




(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

爱的花园

The Garden of Love

《爱的花园》

——by William Blake

I laid me down upon a bank,

我躺卧在岸上,

Where Love lay sleeping;

那里爱睡正香。

I heard among the rushes dank

我听见灯心草丛里,

Weeping, weeping.

阵阵哭声响。

Then I went to the heath and the wild,

我去荒野的石南树丛,

To the thistles and thorns of the waste;

去蓟草,荆棘之地。

And they told me how they were beguiled,

它们告诉我如何被诱骗,

Driven out, and compelled to the chaste.

被驱赶,被迫禁欲。

I went to the Garden of Love,

我去到爱的花园,

And saw what I never had seen;

看见从未见过的景象。

A Chapel was built in the midst,

园中盖起了一座教堂,

Where I used to play on the green.

在我玩耍过的草地上。

And the gates of this Chapel were shut,

这座教堂把门统统关上,

And 'Thou shalt not' writ over the door;

门上写着“禁止”两个大字,

So I turned to the Garden of Love

我转身寻找爱的花园,

That so many sweet flowers bore.

那里曾开满鲜花无数。

And I saw it was filled with graves,

如今我只见处处坟墓,

And tombstones where flowers should be;

墓碑占了鲜花的地方。

And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,

穿黑袍的教士们来回巡查,

And binding with briars my joys and desires.

还用荆条捆起我的欢乐和欲望。


最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表