(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)


I wanted to keep some frogs in the bathtub
but Mom wouldn't let me.
我想把一些青蛙放在浴缸里,
但妈妈不让我这么做。

I was so mad.
我太生气了。

I wanted to play with my little sister's dollhouse but Dad wouldn't let me.
我想玩妹妹的娃娃小屋但是爸爸不让我这么做。

I was so mad.
我太生气了。

I wanted to play hide-and-seek in the clean sheets but Grandma said,"No,you can't."
我想在洗干净的床单下面玩捉迷藏但是奶奶说,“不行,你不能这么做。”

I was just so mad.
我很生气。

I wanted to water the garden but Grandpa said,"No,you can't."
我想给花园浇水但是爷爷说,“不行,你不能这么做。”

So I decided to decorate the house but Grandpa said,"No,you can't do that either."
所以我决定给房子装饰一下但是爷爷又说,“不行,你不能那么做。”

Was I ever mad.
我从没有过的生气。

Dad said,"Why don't you play in the sandbox?"
爸爸说,“你为什么不去沙坑里玩呢?”

I didn't want to do that.
我不想玩那个。

Mom said,"Why don't you play on the slide?"
妈妈说,你为什么不滑滑滑梯呢?

I didn't want to do that,either.I was too mad.
我也不想玩那个。我太生气了。

I wanted to practice my jugglingshow,instead.
反而我想练习我的杂耍表演。

But Mom said,"No,you can't."
但是妈妈说,“不行,你不能那么做。”

I wanted to tickle the goldfish
but Mom said,"Leave the goldfish alone."
我想去逗金鱼,但是妈妈说了,“别动那些金鱼。”

"You won't let me do anything I want to do," I said.
"I guess I'll run away."
“你不让我做任何我想做的事。”
我说,“我猜我要跑掉了。”

That's how mad I was.
那是我有多生气。

So I packed my wagon with my favorite toys.
所以我把我的四轮小车和我最爱的玩具打包了。

And I packed a bag of cookies to eat on the way.
我还打包了一袋饼干准备在路上吃。

Then I walked out the front door.
然后我从前门出去了。

But my friends were going to the park to play ball.
"Can you come too?"they asked.
但是我的朋友们正在去公园玩球。
他们问,“你能和我们一起去吗?”

And Mom said I could.
然后妈妈说我可以。

I'll run away tomorrow if I'm still so mad.
如果明天我还是这么生气,我再离家出走吧。
|
|