英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【现场说】聊一聊你讨厌和喜欢的食物

发布者: x-kai | 发布时间: 2025-7-13 10:45| 查看数: 134| 评论数: 0|




(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

A: So Josh, you're a teen still, correct?

乔什,你还是青少年,对吧?

B: Yeah, that's right.

对,没错。

A: Okay, so I thought we would talk about things you love and hate.

好,我们来谈谈你喜欢的事情和讨厌的事情吧。

B: Things I love and hate. Okay.

我喜欢和讨厌的事情。好。

A: Because I remember when I was younger, back in the day like there werecertain foods I hated, certain things I hated to do. As you get older, you know,you kind of learn to adapt and you don't hate them so much. So for example, youknow what is a food that you just really dislike?

我记得我年轻的时候有不喜欢的食物不喜欢做的事情。随着年龄的增长,你会渐渐学会适应,你可能不是那么讨厌那些东西了。举个例子吧,你讨厌什么食物?

B: Yeah. That's an easy one. I really don't like pickled plums.

对,这很好回答。我非常不喜欢腌脆梅。

A: Pickled plums, yeah? Why, is it the taste or the texture?

腌脆梅。你为什么不喜欢,因为味道还是因为外观?

B: Something about just how sour they are and I guess it's really pickledanything except pickles. So I like pickles but I don't really like anything elsepickled.

因为它们太酸了,我想除了酸黄瓜,其他腌制食物我都不感兴趣。我喜欢酸黄瓜,但是我不喜欢其他腌制食物。

A: So like you don't like pickled carrots? You don't like pickled...

那你也不喜欢腌胡萝卜吗?也不喜欢腌……

B: Yeah, pickled herring.

对,也不喜欢腌鲱鱼。

A: Pickled cucumber.

腌黄瓜。

B: Pickled cucumbers, pickled artichoke, anything like that.

腌黄瓜、腌朝鲜蓟,这种都不喜欢。

A: Right. I guess though, pickle is a cucumber, isn't it?

好。酸黄瓜就是用黄瓜做的吧?

B: Yeah, a pickle is a cucumber, that's right.

对,酸黄瓜的确是用黄瓜做的,没错。

A: Right. So they do it sometimes, they do it a different way with othercucumbers.

好。有时他们会这么做,有时用其他方法烹饪黄瓜。

B: Yeah. So I don't mind pickles, but other kinds of pickling.

对。酸黄瓜我可以接受,但是我讨厌其他腌制食物。

A: Right. Okay. Is there any other food that you don't like, like any cookeddish you don't like, any meat or anything like that?

好。你还有其他不喜欢的食物吗?你有不喜欢的菜或肉类吗?

B: Not really, I basically like all food. That might be a part of being ateenager.

没有,基本上所有的食物我都喜欢。可能青少年都是这样。

A: Wow! When I was ... even to this day, I still cannot stand liver. I nevereat liver. Yeah. Can you eat it?

哇哦!我……即使是现在,我仍然接受不了动物的肝脏。我从来不吃肝。你吃吗?

B: I can eat it. I don't ... I wouldn't say I like it but I don't hateit.

我可以吃。我可能并不喜欢吃,不过也不讨厌。

A: Oh man, it tastes like metal.

天哪,我觉得那尝起来像金属。

B: Yeah.

对。

A: You know. So, both of us we lived in Asia and they have lots of differentmeat here than our home country which is America. So for example, tongue, canyou eat tongue?

你看,我们两个人都在亚洲生活过,亚洲的肉类比我们的祖国美国要多。比如,舌头,你吃舌头吗?

B: Can I eat tongue? I can force it down but I guess I would say I hatetongue, yeah.

我能吃舌头吗?我可以勉强咽下去,不过我讨厌舌头。

A: Yeah. Because like if you go to a Korean barbecue they always have thetongue.

好。如果去吃韩国烤肉,通常都会有舌头。

B: Yeah, that's true. I guess I kind of feel bad because, you know, it's notactually that bad but just the idea of it being tongue is like, man, I can't eatthat.

对,没错。我想我是觉得感觉不舒服,不过实际上也没那么糟,只是舌头这个东西就让我觉得,天哪,我不能吃这个。

A: It's actually not the visual for me, I don't mind that it's a cow'stongue, it just, I don't know, it's pretty chewy, it doesn't taste thatgood.

其实我并不是不能接受它的外观,其实我并不讨厌牛舌,但是它太难嚼了,而且味道也不是很好。

B: It's true, it's chewy. Yeah.

没错,很难嚼。

A: Yeah. Okay, what about if you buy chicken? Lots of cultures like to eatchicken heart.

对,那鸡肉呢?有许多国家喜欢吃鸡心。

B: Chicken heart, yeah, not a fan of chicken heart, definitely hate that.

鸡心,我不太喜欢吃,可以说我讨厌鸡心。

A: Yeah. That's really chewy, that's hard to chew.

对,那同样很难嚼。

B: Really chewy, yeah, not good.

非常难嚼,不太好吃。

A: Yeah. Yeah, okay. What about the cartilage? Sometimes, you ever had likethe fried cartilage, like chicken cartilage?

对,对,没错。那软骨呢?你喜欢吃炸软骨吗,喜欢吃鸡软骨吗?

B: I actually have a short story about that sort of, I went to a restaurantand I ordered what I thought was chicken. I asked whether it was chicken andthey said, "Oh yeah, it's chicken." And when I got it, I took a big bite of oneand it was chicken cartilage. And I've never had that before and it was likekind of crunchy, it tasted like fried chicken bone or something. I'm not intoit. And I called the waitress and asked her what it was and she pointed to herelbow and said, "Chicken elbow." And I said "Oh, thank you." You know, I muscleddown a few more and left the rest on the plate but...

其实我这里有个故事,有一次我去餐厅吃饭,我点了一道菜,我以为那是鸡肉。我还问了服务员那是不是鸡肉,他们回答说是鸡肉。菜上来以后,我吃了一大口,然后我发现那是鸡软骨。我以前从来没吃过鸡软骨,鸡软骨吃起来脆脆的,味道像炸鸡骨之类的。我并不是很喜欢。然后我把服务员叫过来问她这道菜是什么,她指着她的手肘说,“鸡肘”。我说:“好吧,谢谢你。”我勉强又吃了几口,就没有再吃……

A: Yeah, I'm with you, man. I've made that same mistake, yeah. There's justsome stuff. What about pig's feet?

嗯,我和你一样。我也犯过同样的错误。就是这种。猪脚呢?

B: Pig's feet, yeah. My grandma really loves pig's feet and she'll always tryto get me to eat pickled pig's feet and bean pickled and just pig's feet, notinto it.

猪脚。我奶奶非常喜欢吃猪脚,她总是想让我吃腌猪蹄和腐乳,不过我并不喜欢吃猪蹄。

A: Right. So that was a double whammy, right?

好。就像双重打击,对吧?

B: Yeah, absolutely.

没错。

A: So actually, it's a triple whammy I guess. Disgusting part of the animal,doesn't sound, you know, it doesn't sound good or look good. Yeah, and it'spickled.

实际上我想那是三重打击。动物令人恶心的部位,听起来和看起来都不好。而且还是腌制的。

B: And it's pickled, yeah.

是腌制的。


最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表