英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【现场说】聊一聊你讨厌和喜欢做的事

发布者: xkai2000 | 发布时间: 2025-7-12 11:35| 查看数: 90| 评论数: 0|




(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

A: Okay. So Josh, in another interview we were talking about foods that wedon't like, now let's talk about activities or things we don't like to do.

乔什,我们之前谈论过我们不喜欢吃的食物,现在我们来谈谈我们不喜欢做的事情。

B: Okay.

好。

A: Like for example, washing dishes, ironing clothes, mowing the lawn, thingslike that.

比如洗碗、熨衣服、修剪草坪之类的事情。

B: Alright.

好。

A: Is there ... are there any other activities you really dislike doing?

你有不喜欢做的事情吗?

B: Well, you mentioned washing dishes, I don't like that one.

你刚提到了洗碗,我不喜欢洗碗。

A: Oh, really?

哦,真的吗?

B: I'd much rather mow the lawn than wash dishes.

我宁愿修剪草坪,也不愿意洗碗。

A: So what's it about washing dishes that you don't like?

你为什么不喜欢洗碗?

B: I guess, it's just the idea of touching dirty plates that everyone ate offof and then they sat at the sink for a couple of hours and it grosses me out. SoI'll do it but it's not something I enjoy.

我想是因为要碰所有人吃完的脏盘子,而且这些盘子还在洗碗槽里放了几个小时,这让我感觉恶心。我可以洗碗,但我不喜欢。

A: Yeah. That's interesting because I'm actually ... like I don't likecooking. I hate to cook but I don't mind doing the cleanup.

好。这有点儿意思,因为我并不喜欢烹饪。我讨厌做饭,但是我不介意做清理的工作。

B: Really?

真的吗?

A: Yeah.

对。

B: You see, I love cooking.

我喜欢烹饪。

A: Oh, you do?

哦,是吗?

B: I cook all the time.

我经常做饭。

A: Really?

真的吗?

B: Yeah.

对。

A: It's like so messy and time consuming.

我认为做饭很麻烦,而且又浪费时间。

B: And I guess I treat it more as an art than anything and then I just workon it. And then when it's done, I like when people are like, "Oh, it's so good."And I'm like, "Thank you."

我把烹饪当做一种艺术,我认为我是在完成一件艺术品。在完成以后,我喜欢听到人们说:“哦,这太棒了。”我会说:“谢谢”。

A: That's true. That's true. That's a good point. I guess for me I don't likecooking because it's the opposite of cleaning and like everything's gettingprogressively dirtier and dirtier. Of course when you clean, everything isgetting progressively cleaner and cleaner.

对,没错。说得好。对我来说,我不喜欢烹饪是因为这与清理工作相反,所有东西变得越来越脏。而清理时,所有东西会越来越干净。

B: That's ... that's very true.

没错。

A: I kind of like that.

所以我喜欢清理。

B: Yeah, cooking makes a mess.

对,烹饪是会弄得一团乱。

A: So are there any other household chores you don't like to do, likedusting, there's dusting.

你还有其他不喜欢做的家务吗?比如打扫之类的。

B: I can't stand dusting. I was actually going to say that one.

我受不了打扫。我刚要说这个。

A: Oh, really?

哦,真的吗?

B: Because it just gets my allergies going so badly.

因为那会让我的过敏更严重。

A: Ah, right.

啊,这样啊。

B: And so that's a pain. And you know dust seems like of where it just buildsand builds and builds, and it's like...

那很痛苦。你知道灰尘会越积越多,就像……

B: Absolutely, you could do it every day and still need to do it the nextday.

每天都要打扫,虽然今天打扫过,明天还是要打扫。

A: Yeah. And like you can ... like my house is really bad, like it builds upand you know, you almost don't want to look on the top ledges or anything.

对,你可以……像我家的情况就很糟,灰尘越积越多,让你几乎不想去看壁架的顶部。

B: Yeah.

嗯。

A: That's definitely my motto, just don't look at anything above eye leveland then it does...

那是我的座右铭,不要看视平线以上的任何东西……

B: Right. You don't have to worry about it.

好。你不用担心。

A: Right. And it does like ... it's the one thing where it's probably nothealthy for you, right? Because you can be breathing it in.

好。就像……这可能是你不健康的东西,对吧?因为你可能会吸入灰尘。

B: Yeah, that's true.

对,没错。

A: Yeah.

对。

B: Actually, I read somewhere that dust is actually 98% dead skin that justdrifts off you.

实际上,我之前看到有文章说灰尘有98%是人体脱落的死皮细胞。

A: Is that true?

这是真的吗?

B: Yeah.

对。

A: That's disgusting, isn't it? And we breathe that in, it's all floating inthe air all the time.

这太恶心了,不是吗?我们会吸入灰尘,而且它一直在漂浮在空气里。

B: Oh my gosh.

哦,我的天哪。

A: And if you leave your windows open, it's you're whole neighborhood. Wellthere's a lot of dead people in this house I tell you that. What about outdoorstuff, you know you've got pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, watering the grass,taking out the trash, any outdoor stuff?

如果开着窗户,你就会吸入整个社区的灰尘。那房子里就会有很多人的死皮细胞。那室外活动呢,比如拔杂草、修剪草坪、给草坪浇水、倒垃圾,这里面有你讨厌的事情吗?

B: Well, I actually like mowing the lawn. It's a good workout, you know,especially if you have an old fashioned push lawn mower.

其实我喜欢修剪草坪。这是一种很棒的锻炼,用老式推草机更锻炼。

A: Yeah, oh yeah.

对,是的。

B: So you get a good workout and push it around and the grass looks a lotbetter. And then weeding is a pain because you've got to get down on the groundand get in the mud and pull it all out and like buckets, and it's never donelike dusting, yeah.

修剪草坪是很棒的锻炼方式,用推草机修剪草坪,草坪会看起来更好。不过拔杂草是痛苦的工作,因为你要蹲下来,进入泥地,把杂草拔出来放到桶里,那像清理灰尘一样永远做不完。

A: And weeds like come back, right?

杂草还会再长出来,对吧?

B: Yeah, exactly. Every day, there's a new one.

对,没错。每天都会长出新的杂草。

A: Right, And the position that you have to be in to pull the weeds, it's souncomfortable.

对,而且拔杂草的姿势非常不舒服。

B:Exactly. Yeah, like crouch down and yeah.

没错。要蹲下来。

A: Yeah, I hear you.

对,我刚听到了。

B: It's hot and it's horrible.

非常热,非常可怕。

A: Yeah, there's always jobs you hate to do.

对,总有你不喜欢做的事情。

B: Yeah.

对。


最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表