英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【听&读】朗读《无事生非》

发布者: enfamily | 发布时间: 2025-5-9 10:06| 查看数: 102| 评论数: 0|




(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

★ 朗读《无事生非》 ★

BENEDICK.Do not you love me?

您不是爱我吗?

BEATRICE.Why, no; no more than reason.

啊,不,我不过照着道理对待您罢了。

BENEDICK.Why, then your uncle and the prince and Claudio have been deceived; they swore you did.

这样说来,那么您的叔父、亲王跟克劳狄奥都受了骗啦;因为他们发誓说您爱我的。

BEATRICE.Do not you love me?

您不是爱我吗?

BENEDICK.Troth, no; no more than reason.

真的,不,我不过照着道理对待您罢了。

BEATRICE.Why, then my cousin Margaret and Ursula are much deceived; for they did swear you did.

这样说来,那么我的妹妹、玛格莱特跟欧苏拉都大错而特错啦;因为她们发誓说您爱我的。

BENEDICK.They swore that you were almost sick for me.

他们发誓说您为了我差不多害起病来啦。

BEATRICE.They swore that you were well-nigh dead for me.

她们发誓说您为了我差不多活不下去啦。

BENEDICK.'Tis no such matter. Then you do not love me?

没有这回事。那么您不爱我吗?

BEATRICE.No, truly, but in friendly recompense.

不,真的,咱们不过是两个普通的朋友。

BENEDICK.Come, I will have thee; but, by this light, I take thee for pity.

好,我愿意娶你;可是天日在上,我是因为可怜你才娶你的。

BEATRICE.I would not deny you; but, by this good day, I yield upon great persuasion; and partly to save your life, for I was told you were in a consumption.

我不愿拒绝您;可是天日在上,我只是因为却不过人家的劝告,一方面也是因为要救您的性命,才答应嫁给您的;人家告诉我您在一天天瘦下去呢。


最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表