英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

人种

发布者: 筱泡沫 | 发布时间: 2013-12-22 13:34| 查看数: 1027| 评论数: 0|

美国有色人种歧视时期著名的笑话,其实有些沉重,不妨品位其中幽默

Dear white, something you got to know

亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道。

When I was born, I was black.

当我出生时,我是黑色的

When I grow up, I am black.

我长大了,我是黑色的

When I’m under the sun, I’m black.

我在阳光下,我是黑色的

When I’m cold, I’m black.

我寒冷时,我是黑色的

When I’m afraid, I’m black.

我害怕时,我是黑色的

When I’m sick, I’m black.

我生病了,我是黑色的

When I die, I’m still black.

当我死了,我仍是黑色的

you---white people,

你---白种人

When you were born, you were pink.

当你出生时,你是粉红色的

When you grow up, you become white.

你长大了,变成白色的

You’re red under the sun.

你在阳光下,你是红色的

You’re blue when you’re cold.

你寒冷时,你是青色的

You are yellow when you’re afraid.

你害怕时,你是黄色的

You’re green when you’re sick.

你生病时,你是绿色的

You’re gray when you die.

当你死时,你是灰色的

And you, call me "color"?

而你,却叫我「有色人种」?

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表