英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

《新英语900句入门篇》情景对话第8课

发布者: sskrqw123 | 发布时间: 2013-5-10 17:27| 查看数: 1434| 评论数: 0|

对话一

A:Happy Birthday, honey. 生日快乐,亲爱的。

B:Oh, wow, Curtis, you got me a kitten! 噢,柯蒂斯,你送我一只小猫!

A:Well, you said you’ve wanted one, but couldn’t make up your mind. 你说过你想要一只,但却未能下定决心。

B:So, I guess you made it up for me, huh? 所以你就替我拿主意,是吗?

A:Yeah, I guess so. So what do you think? 是的,我想是这样的。你觉得怎么样?

B:Oh, it’s wonderful. Is it a boy or a girl? 噢,太棒了,它是公的还是母的?

A:A girl. 是母的。

B:Well, we have to come up with a name for her, don’t we? 我们得为她取个名字,对吗?

A:Any ideas? 你有什么好建议?

B:We’ll have to see. But thank you again so much. 我们得想一下。再次谢谢你。

A:Well, you’re welcome. Happy birthday again, Emily. 不用谢。再次祝你生日快乐,埃米莉。

对话二

A:Hey, Will, turn on the television. 嘿,威尔,打开电视。

B:Why? I’m trying to rest. 为什么?我正要休息一会儿。

A:They’re going to announce the winning lottery number. 即将公布彩票获奖号码啦。

B:Do you still buy those stupid lottery tickets? 你仍然在买那些骗人的彩票吗?

A:Yes! Now, turn on the TV for a second. 是的!现在快开电视,就看一会儿。

B:Okay, okay. 好吧,好吧。

A:Wait! Look. That’s my number! I bought that ticket. 等等!看。那是我的号码!我买了那张彩票。

B:What? 什么。

A:Yeah, it’s right here. I won! I won! 是的, 就是这张。我中了!我中了!

B:Wow! I take back what I said. How munch did you win?哇!我收回刚才我所说的话。你中了多少钱?

A:Well, sixty-three dollars. 63美元。

B:That’s not much to win. 那不算很多。

A:Yeah, but it’s something. 你说得对。但它对我来说很重要。

对话三

A:How many more votes are there left to count? 还有多少票需要计算?

B:I think we’re almost done. Are you allowed in the counting room? 我想差不多算完了。你可以进计票房吗?

A:Why should I not be allowed? 为什么我不可以进来?

B:Because, silly, you’re one of the candidates for class president. Remember? 因为,傻瓜,你是班长的候选人之一。不是吗?

A:Oh,it doesn’t matter. I’m not going to win. 哦,没关系。我都不打算会赢。

B:No one will win if you don’t let me finish counting. 假如你不让我完成计票任务的话,就没有人会赢。

A:I’m sorry to bother you. 打扰你了,真对不起。

B:Well, Kate,it looks like you’re the new class president by 4 votes. 凯特,看起来你以4票的优势当选为新班长。

A:Really? Wow! That vote was so close. 真的吗?哇!选票的差距不大呀。

B:Well, you’re the winner, it’s looks like. 看起来你赢了。

A:That is such a surprise! I thought I was going to lose. Wow, I’m so happy! 这真是个惊喜。我原以为我会输的。哇,我太高兴了!

对话四

A:Can you believe what our teacher did today? 你能猜到我们老师今天干了什么吗?

B:What did she do? 她干了什么?

A:She gave a surprise teast. 她他了我们一次突击测试。

B:So? What’s wrong with that? 真的吗?那有什么不妥?

A:Obviously, a surprise test is bad. 很明显,突击测试的结果很差的。

B:Is it bad because you were not prepared? 是不是因为你们没有准备而导致结果差?

A:Exactly! 一点不错!

B:Well, that sounds like more your fault than the teacher’s fault. 听起来是你们的错而不是老师的错。

A:What kink of friend are you to say that? 你竟说这话,算什么朋友?

B:I’m just trying to be fair to your teacher. 我只是想为你们老师说句公道话罢了。

A:Anyway, it’s not like you study every night yourself. 无论怎么说,你也没有每晚学习呀。

B:True, but if my teacher gives surprise tests, I would study every night. 没错,但如果我的老师要给我突击测试,我就会每晚都学习。

A:Then, they wouldn’t be surprise tests! 如果那样的话,它们就不叫突击测试了。

B:Maybe you’re right. Either way, I guess you should study more. 或许你说得对。无论怎么说,我都觉得你应该学多点。

A:I don’t want to talk to you right now. 我现在不想跟你说话。

对话五

A:I have the X-Ray results back. 我已经拿回了X 光的结果。

B:Good. What do they show you? 那很好。你看到了什么?

A:This is interesting. 一些有趣的东西。

B:Don’t keep me in suspense. 别再卖关子了。

A:Well, the pain in your leg is not from running. 你的腿痛不是因跑步引起的。

B:No? Well, then what is it? 不是吗?那是由什么引起的?

A:It’s an older fracture that didn’t quite heal. 是因为你以前的骨折还没完全恢复。

B:How is that possible? 那怎么可能?

A:Have you injured that leg befor? 你那条腿以前受过伤吗?

B:Yes, I fell skiing last March. 是的,去年三月我在滑雪时摔倒过。

A:You probably got a small fracture at that time. Running recently just made it worse. 你可能在那时就有了轻微的骨折。最近跑少就使伤势加重了。

B:That’s kind of a surprise. I never thought of that. 这真出乎意料。我从没想过会是这样的。

A:It’s common. Just rest for a few weeks, and come back for another exam then. 这很平常,先休息几个星期,然后回来再做个检查。

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表