对话一:
A: Eric, did you finish the report?Eric,你完成那份报告了吗?
B: Yes, it’s right here, Mark. 完成了,就在这儿,Mark。
A: Thanks. 谢谢。
B: No problem. 不用谢。
A: Were there any difficulties for you? 你做报告时遇到过什么困难吗?
B: It was tough to get it done promptly, but it was not too bad. 要把它迅速完成是有点困难,但也不是太麻烦。
A: That’s good to hear. Keep up the good work. 听到你这样说真好。继续保持这股劲。
对话二:
A: I thought you might like this book. 我想你可能会喜欢这本书的。
B: Oh, wow, yeah, this is great. 噢,哇!这太棒了。(谢谢你)
A: Don’t mention it. 不用谢。
B: No, this is great. This is just what I wanted. Thank you. 不,这的确太棒了。这正是我想要的。谢谢。
A: Well, you’re welcome. 不用谢。
B: She is my favorite author. 她是我最喜欢的作者。
A: I’m glad you like it. 你喜欢它,我就高兴。
对话三:
A: You do fine work here. 你在这里干得很好。
B: Oh, I just try to do my part. 噢,我只是做好本分罢了。
A: No, you do better than that, and we appreciate it. 不,远远不止你所说的,我们都有目共睹。
B: Really? I’m embarrassed. 真的吗?我真有点不好意思。
A: Don’t be. As a sign of our gratitude, you’re the new manager. 别这样。为了表示我们的感激,你就是新经理了。
B: Oh, thank you, sir. 噢,谢谢你,先生。
A: Thank you, Louis. 谢谢你,Louis。
对话四:
A: I couldn’t have finished this race without you and Mark encouraging me. 如果没有你和Mark的鼓励,我是不可能跑完这场比赛的。
B: Let me know if you need any more help later. 你以后还需要帮忙的话,一定要主我知道。
A: Oh, thanks. I really appreciate this. Thanks a million, Megan.哦,谢谢。我真的很感激你的好意。非常感谢你,Megan。
B: What are frineds for? Besides, Mark did most of the cheering. 朋友是拿来干什么的呢? 况且,Mark才是最卖力加油的一个。
A: Yes, but I thank you anyway. 是的,但不管怎么说,我还是谢谢你。
B: I know you’d do the same for me, so don’t mention it. 我知道你也会这样对我的,所以就不要再提啦。
A: And thank Mark for me as well. 帮我也谢谢Mark。
B: I’ll give him your thanks. 我会向他传达你的谢意的。
对话五:
A: Can I help you? You seem lost. 我能帮你吗?你好像迷路了。
B: Yeah, actually I am. 是呀,事实上我是迷路了。
A: Where are you trying to go? 你想要去哪里呢?
B: I’m trying to find Clay Street. Do you know where it is? 我想找陶土街。你知道在哪里吗?
A: Yes, it’s about two blocks up and then go left. You’ll see it. 知道,过前面两个街口然后向左拐。你会找到的。
B: Thanks a lot. 谢谢。
A: Don’t mention it. Good luck. 不用谢。祝你好运。 |
|