
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
A:Here. I'll take your suitcases, sir.
A:先生,我帮你提行李。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
A:Right this way, sir.
A:先生,请这边走。
B:Thanks. Here you are.
B:谢谢,这是给你的小费。
A:Thank you, sir.
A:谢谢你,先生。
B:Good afternoon. I believe you have my reservation.
B:下午好,我相信你们登记有我的预订。
C:Your name, please?
C:请问贵姓大名?
B:Yes, Terry Chen.
B:是的,陈泰利。
C:Oh, yes, Mr. Chen. We have a single with bath for you. Now, will you fill in this card, please?
C:哦,是的,陈先生,我们为你准备了一间带浴室的单人间,请你填写这张卡片好吗?
B:Oh, surely. Incidentally, what time are the meals?
B:哦,当然,顺便问一下,用餐时间是什么时候?
C:Breakfast is from six to nine, lunch is from eleven to two, and dinner is from five to eight.
C:早餐是从6点到9点,午餐从11点到2点,而晚餐是从5点到8点。
B:I see. And what's the check-out time?
B:我知道了,退房时间是什么时候?
C:Twelve noon, sir.
C:中午12点,先生。
B:OK. There you are.
B:好的,填好了。
C:Thank you. Now, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.
C:谢谢你,我现在请服务生带你去你的房间。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
|
|