开启辅助访问      

英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

锐意英语口语41

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2011-1-13 12:47| 查看数: 969| 评论数: 0|



这是一件做工非常考究的衣服。

This is a well-tailored dress.

这家精品屋售最新式样的巴黎服装。

This butique sells the latest Parisian fashion.

在精品屋我们可以买到服饰配件,比如腰带、手表和胸针。

You can find accessories in Boutique such as belts, watches and pins.

他们很贵,但质量是上乘的。

They are very expensive but excellent quality.

甲:我想为彼得,我的男朋友选一件礼物。他下个月过生日。

A: I need to choose a special gift for Peter, my boyfriend. He’s going go have a birthday next month.

乙:这边是钱包展销。全是最新款式,是皮尔•卡丹牌的。

B: There’s a new display of wallets, Pierre Cardin, the latest design.

甲:这个是什么制的?

A: What is it made from?

乙:蛇皮的。

B: Snake.

甲:多少钱?

A: How much is it?

乙:加税是99元。

B: 99 dollars plus tax.

甲:真贵呀!

A: It’s expensive.

乙:一分钱一分货嘛。

B: But you get what you pay for.

(凯茜和安妮来到一家精品店,想买几把扇子来配她们刚买的旗袍。)

(Cathy and Anne come to a boutique for some fans to match their new qipao.)

凯茜:哇,这儿可真漂亮!

Cathy: Wow, what a beautiful place here!

营业员:下午好,太太。可以帮忙吗?

Salesgirl: Good afternoon, ma’am. May I help you?

凯茜:让我们看看檀香扇好吗?

Cathy: Can you show us some sandal wood fans?

营业员:好的。这些檀香扇都非常好看,图案也很多。

Salesgirl: Certainly, they’re all very nice with different designs.

安妮:天啊!这么贵!

Anne: My god! The price!

营业员:檀香味能保持多年呢!

Salesgirl: The scent will last for decades.

凯茜:是啊……每人买一把,配我们刚刚买的旗袍。

Cathy: Yes…one for each, to match with the qipao we just bought.

安妮:太漂亮了,真好闻。我要两把。一把我自己用,一把给我妹妹。

Anne: They’re so beautiful, smell good; I need two pieces. One for myself, one for my sister.

营业员:我给您包起来。

Salesgirl: I’ll wrap them for you.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表