开启辅助访问
浅色 暗色
随便看看

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索
英语家园 门户 英语口语 查看主题

减肥与吃东西

发布者: qianyuan | 发布时间: 2020-8-3 01:53| 查看数: 639| 评论数: 0|帖子模式




(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

A:My stomach's growling again !

A:我的肚子又在叫了!

B:You'II never lose weight if you listen to your stomach.

B:如果你听胃的话,你永远也别想减肥。

A:Just a little steak, uh...snack? A bowl of clam chowder?

A:只要一小块牛排,嗯……零食?一碗蛤蚌汤。

B:You want to be beautiful, don't you? Think about the butter and flour in...

B:你想身材漂亮,不是吗?想想里面的黄油和面粉……

A:You're right. But if I get too thin, my mom will make me go to the hospital again.

A:你说的对。但是我如果太瘦,我妈又会逼我去医院。

B:Most models only eat once a day. If they can do it, so can we.

B:多数模特一天只吃一餐,如果她们可以,我们也行。

A:You know. Soup, well, society makes us like this.

A:你知道的。汤,唔,社会让我们如此的。

B:I think you're hallucinating! What are you talking about?

B:我想你产生了幻觉!你在胡扯啥啊?

A:Well, thin is always "in" with the media.

A:嗯,媒体一直热衷于“瘦”。

B:And your point is?

B:你的意思是?

A:lf you aren't thin, you're nobody.

A:如果你不够瘦就注定是无名小卒。

B:I agree with you, but I think people are pretty bad, too.

B:我同意你的观点,但我想人也很坏。

A:You lost me.

A:我不懂。

Beople are always gossiping about one another.

B:人们总是相互说肥道瘦的。

A:Yeah, but that's human nature.

A:对,但这是人类的天性。

B:We can be so critical of one another.

B:我们彼此实在是太吹毛求疵了。

Aet's change the stomach, I mean, the subject. How about some food?

A:我们换个胃吧,我是说换个话题。来点吃的如何?


发新帖

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条


关于我们|免责声明|广告合作|手机版|英语家园 ( 鄂ICP备2021006767号-1|鄂公网安备42010202000179号 )

GMT+8, 2026-5-3 03:05

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2026 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表