
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
A:Taxi.
A:出租车。
B:Yes, sir, where are you going?
B:好的,先生。你去哪儿?
A:I am going to the railway station.
A:我要去火车站。
B:Get on , please
B:请上车。
A:Thank you. Can we get there in half an hour?
A:谢谢。我们可以在半小时之内赶到吗?
B:I am not sure, sir. Generally we can, but look at the traffic. It's the rush hour.
B:说不定,先生。一般来讲,可以在半小时内到达。但是您看现在的交通。正是最拥挤的时候。
A:My train will leave at 3: 00, I'll have to arrive there before 2: 50.
A:我坐的火车3:00开,我必须2: 50前赶到那儿。
B:We are really in a hurry.
B:时间还是真的很紧呢。
A:Can't we go faster?
A:能开快一点儿吗?
B:I'll do my best.
B:我会尽力的。
打车相关的英语表达
I'm afraid I'll be late.
恐怕我要迟到了。
A: It's been 10 minutes. I'm afraid I'll be late.
都已经十分钟了。恐怕我要迟到了。
B: I'm sorry. There seems to be a car accident over there.
抱歉,那边好像有交通事故。
A: I have to meet my group at 1:00 p.m. Would you please open the door?
我得在下午一点与我的队伍会合。你能开下门吗?
I'm in a hurry.
我有急事。
A: Taxi!... Zhongshan square, please.
出租车!……请到中山广场。
B: OK.
好的。
A: I'm in a hurry. Could you please take me there in 15 minutes?
我有急事。能在15分钟内把我带到那儿吗?
B: We'll get there if there is no traffic jam.
如果交通不堵的话能到那儿。
overpass 公交桥
pedestrain 人行道
要表达到哪儿下车,可以说:I'll get off at ... street, please.
也可以直接说出目的地,如:Time plaza, please. 时代广场。
还可以说 I wanna go to Labor Park. 我去劳动公园。
询问乘车时间的话,可以说 How long is the ride? 要多久能到?
|
|