开启辅助访问      

英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

墨西哥餐馆和墨西哥文化

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2020-4-1 01:48| 查看数: 113| 评论数: 0|



Since I was a kid I felt like [a] connection with food as it has been always there.

当我还是个孩子的时候,我就感觉和食物有一种联系,因为它一直都在那里。

Ever since I was born.

自从我出生。

You know my mother always, like, taking care of us.

你知道我妈妈总是照顾我们。

Cooking the food that I grew up with and doing the things that I do makes me feel really proud.

和我一起长大的食物和我做的事情让我感到很自豪。

Make me feel proud of the culture.

让我为这个文化感到骄傲。

Make me feel proud of, like, my where I come from, of my family, Of the people that I grew up around.

让我为我的家乡,我的家庭,我周围的人感到骄傲。

Mexico and Mexican people and the culture has so much to offer than what we normally see or perceive.

墨西哥和墨西哥人以及他们的文化比我们通常看到或感知到的要丰富得多。

"Because of the amount of spices and different types of ingredients that are used in the cuisine it reminds me of like Thai food or Indian cuisine where it’s just so expansive.

“因为菜肴中使用了大量的香料和不同种类的食材,这让我想起了泰国菜或印度菜,它们都很丰盛。

Like there’s so much you can do with it.

好像你可以做很多事情。

And it’s packed with flavor you know.

你知道,它很有味道。

And there’s just like a rich tradition behind everything that’s made.

每件作品背后都有丰富的传统。

It’s just, like, a never-ending excitement or motivation to create something new

它就像是一种永不停止的兴奋或创造新事物的动力

because there’s so much Mexican cuisine out there."

因为那里有很多墨西哥菜。”

"The signature dish of the restaurant its Pozole.

“这家餐厅的招牌菜是玉米肉汤。

It has the corn. We boil it with water.

它有玉米。我们用水烧开它。

We let it cook slowly.

我们让它慢慢煮。

We put dry oregano and salt.

放入干牛至叶和盐。

And we let it cook.

我们让它煮。

And then we also on the side we make salsa that goes on the actual broth.

另外我们还做了调味汁,放在肉汤里。

So it has guajillo chilis, garlic, onion.

里面有辣椒,大蒜,洋葱。

We grind the peppers and then we add it to the pot. We also have some onions we are going to sauté.

我们把辣椒磨碎,然后放进锅里。我们还有一些洋葱要炒。

From there were going to let it cook.

从那里我们要让它煮。

Let it continue to cook for a little longer and then were going to serve it.

让它再煮一会儿,然后我们就可以上桌了。

In my family actually, you know, every time we gather we make Pozole."

在我家,你知道,我们每次聚在一起都会做玉米肉汤。”

"The food is all prepared here.

“食物都在这里准备好了。

Everything that they do here is just great.

他们在这里做的一切都很棒。

I know that it’s well prepared, thoughtfully prepared, And authentically prepared.

我知道这是精心准备的,深思熟虑的准备,真正的准备。

So, that does it for me."

正适合我。”

"One of the things that I love about the US is that you can eat really good food from all around the world in one place.

“我喜欢美国的一个原因是你可以在一个地方吃到世界各地的美食。

And I feel like were doing that.

我觉得我们就是在这么做。

Were sharing the beauty of one culture.

我们分享同一种文化的美丽。

Especially a culture that’s recently being attacked.

尤其是最近受到攻击的文化。

I think it kind of can change the mindset of some people, like appreciation."

我认为这可以改变一些人的心态,比如欣赏。”

"That the food that we produce its, it’s done with love. It is done with care.

“我们生产的食物,是用爱做的。是用心完成的。

It actually it brings you to think that you’re in Mexico.

它让你觉得你在墨西哥。

I just want to help to preserve and continue to offer the Mexican heritage, which is the food that we do.

我只是想帮助保护和继续提供墨西哥的传统,这是我们做的食物。

It creates a connection with people.

它创造了人之间的联系。

You eat together next to somebody and being able to talk about the food and talk about the flavors.

你和别人一起吃饭,可以谈论食物和味道。

And it’s a very easy conversation.

这是一个非常简单的对话。

And it doesn’t have to be anything else.

它不需要是其他任何东西。

But just talk about the food and share a moment.

但只要谈论食物和分享片刻。

It connects you with people in a very easy way."

它以一种非常简单的方式把你和人们联系起来



最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表