
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
L:Does this come in any other colors?
这个钱包有别的颜色的吗?
M:Yeah, we have this one in white and blue. I also have this other style in green.
噢,这种款式有白的与蓝的,那种款式有绿的
L:How much is the blue one?
蓝色的多少钱?
M:It's $32.
32美金
L:$32? What about the green one?
32美金?那绿的多少钱
M:That's $30.
30美金。
L:That seems a little high. Can you do better on the price?
还是有点贵,能更便宜点吗?
M:This is a designer bag and it's good quality. It's a bargain at that price.
这个包是新款式而且质量很好,这已经是折让的价格了
L:Is that your best offer?
这是最低的价格了吗
M:That's the best I can do.
是,我是我能给的最低价了
L:Well, I don't know. I think I'll shop around.
那也许吧,反过来我还得四处逛逛
M:Okay, how about $28.
好吧,28美金如何?
L:That's still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take the blue one and the green one?
还是比我期望的贵。如果我买一个兰的加一个绿的,你能给什么价
M:I'll give you both of them for $55.
两个我给你55美金
L:That's not much of a break on the price. How about $50 for both?
你也没有给多少优惠呀。两个50美金怎么样
M:You drive a hard bargain. The best I can do is $54. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else.
你砍价真狠。两个最便宜给你54美金。你不可能再在任何其它地方拿到这么好的价格了
L:Why don't we split the difference and make it $52?
那就取个折中,52美金如何
M:Okay, okay. You've got a deal.
行吧行吧,就按这个价格成交吧。
|
|