英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

谢绝职务

发布者: Candy_hao | 发布时间: 2016-4-25 23:07| 查看数: 672| 评论数: 0|


(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

For example:

A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

B:I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

很抱歉,我刚接受了一个我认为更符合我需要的工作。

非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。

I really appreciate your offer,but I must decline it.

坦率地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。

Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

是什么让你改变了主意?

What changed your mind?

For example:

A:What changed your mind?是什么让你改变了主意?

B:I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.

我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐的工作。

恐怕那不是我希望的工作。

I'm afraid that's not the job I expect.

I don't think that's the job I want.

我需要考虑考虑。

I need to think about it.

Well, I need some more time to make a decision.

嗯,这工作听起来有意思,但恐怕工资待遇不太好。

Well,the work sounds interesting,but I'm afraid the pay is not so good.

目前我们不需要打字员。

We don't need a typist at present.

在我未真正了解工作的要求之前,是不会接受那项工作的。

I won't accept that job until I know exactly what it involves.

我认为我们需要有更多经验的人来担任这个职位。

I think we need someone with a little more experience to handle this job.

我建议你先把英语会话学好然后才能到外资公司工作。

I suggest you learn English conversation well before you try working in a foreign company.

我公司没有什么空位子了。

We haven't got any position.

For example:

A:I'm looking for a part-time job in the lab.

我想在你们公司找份兼职工作。

B:We haven't got any position.我公司没有什么空位子了。

这种工作我恐怕没有什么经验。

I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort work.

你的专业跟这个工作不对口。

Your field is out of the work.

For example:

A: Your field is out of the work.你的专业跟这个工作不对口。

B:That's all right. I can try other companies.

不要紧,我再到其他公司去找。

我现在无法给你明确的答复。

I can't say anything definite right now.

•definite(adj.)明确的,一定的

我认为这无法接受。

I don't think it's acceptable.

我不得不说我要到其他地方试试了。

I have to say I'll try another place.

她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。

She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

For example:

A: How about the woman that just left my office?

刚刚从我办公室离开的那位女士怎么样?

B: She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。

我不想雇佣她。

I didn't want to hire her.

这表示你不接受这份工作吗?

Is this a deal breaker?

For example:

A: Is this a deal breaker?这表示你不接受这份工作吗?

B: I'm afraid so.恐怕就是这样。

你想加入我们吗?

Would you want to join us?

For example:

A: Would you want to join us?你想加入我们吗?

B: Thanks,but I'm very happy where I am.

多谢,但是我很喜欢我现在的工作。

我没有接受那个职位,因为工作地点离我家太远了。

I didn't accept this position since the location is too far away from my house.

•far away 隔得很远

我已经接受了另一家公司的聘用。

I have accepted the other offer.

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表