I'm sorry. I didn't realize there was no mustard here.
对不起,我没有注意到这儿没有芥末了。
Would you like more dishes?
您要加菜吗?
More coffee?
再来点儿咖啡吗?
Please help yourself to a portion.
请自取一份。
Excuse me. Can I pour you a drink?
打扰一下,我能给您倒杯酒吗?
Excuse me. Can I fill your glass?
打扰一下,我能把您的杯子倒上(饮料/酒)吗?
Can I get your glass and refill it?
我能把您的杯子拿过来再倒一杯吗?
May I refill your glass?
我能给您再倒一杯吗?
Can I refill anyone's glass?
有人需要再来一杯吗?
Would you like a refill?
您需要再倒一杯吗?
Your glass is empty. Can I refill it?
您的杯子空了,我能给您再倒一杯吗?
Would you like more?
您要再来点儿吗?
Would you like more beer?
您要再来点儿啤酒吗?
Would you like another drink?
您要再来一杯吗?
Have you finished your coffee? Would you like a top-up?
您的咖啡喝完了吗?要加满吗?
Your glass is nearly empty. Let me top you up.
您的杯子差不多空了。我给您加满吧。
Can I top you up?
我能给您加满吗?
Does anyone want any more pie?
还有人想要再来点儿馅饼吗?
Do you need any more pie?
您需要再来点馅饼吗?
Does anyone want another pie?
有人还要再来一个馅饼吗?
Excuse me. Can I remove the plates?
打扰一下,我能把盘子撤走吗?
Before the dessert is served, can I remove the crumbs from the cloth?
甜点上来之前,我能把桌布上的碎屑清理干净吗?
Let me clean this.
我来清理一下这个。
Let me clean that up for you.
我来给您收拾干净。
Excuse me. May I refill your glass?
打扰一下,我能给您再倒一杯吗?
Yes. Please.
好的。请倒吧。
And how is everything?
饭菜怎么样?
It's delicious. May I have some mustard, please?
很好吃。请给我点芥末好吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize there was no mustard here. I'll get that for you in a minute. By the way, might I interest you in anything else?
哦,对不起。我没有注意到这儿没有芥末了。我马上就给您拿来。顺便问一下,您还想要点其他的吗?
No, thank you.
不要了,谢谢。
And here is your mustard. If you're not used to chopsticks, we do have forks and knives.
给您芥末。要是您不习惯用筷子的话,我们也有刀又。
Chopsticks are fine.
筷子就可以。
May I remove the plates?
我能把盘子撤走吗?
OK.
可以。
Do you need any more pie?
您需要再来点馅饼吗?
No, but could you remove the crumbs from this cloth?
不用了。你能把这块桌布上的碎屑清理干净吗?
Sure. Let me clean that up for you.
当然可以了。我来给您收拾干净。
解析:
1.“interest sb. in sth.”原意为“使某人对某物感兴趣”,用于商场或饭店等营业场所时,则指服务人员尽量说服某人买东西或吃东西等,例如:The salesman tried to interest me in the higher-priced model.(售货员尽量说服我买价钱更高的那款。)在这里,“Might/Could I interest you in…?”是一种向顾客推荐或销售商品时的礼貌问法,可译为“您要…吗?”例如:Could I interest you in a drink?(您要来一杯喝的吗?)
2.“be/get used to(doing)sth.”意为“习惯于(做)…”,需要注意的是,这里的“to”是介词,所以其后不能接动词原形,例如:I do the dishes every day, so I'm used to it.(我每天都洗碗刷盘子,所以我都习惯了。)I can't get used to eating such spicy food.(我无法习惯吃这么辛辣的东西。)