对话一
A:I have to get going. My wife is waiting. 我必须走了。我的妻子在等着呢。
B:Oh, come on, have one more beer. 噢,来吧,再多喝一杯啤酒。
A:Sorry. You know how she gets if I keep her waiting. 对不起。你知道,如果我继续让她等的话,她会怎么样的啦。
B:Are you going out tonight? 你今晚要出去吗?
A:Yes. We are going to see her parents. 是的。我们要去拜访她的父母。
B:You’ll miss the game. 你会错过比赛的。
A:Yeah, I know. I’ve got to get out of here. 是啊,我知道。瞧,我得离开这里了。
B:Okay, buddy. See you later. 好吧,老兄。迟些见。
A:See you. 再见。
对话二
A:Mom, it looks like my flight is boarding. 妈妈,我的航班好像要登机了。
B:Yes, I guess it is. 是的,我想是的。
A:I should go now. 我该走了。
B:I can’t believe you’re really going to college. 我实在不能相信你真的要上大学了。
A:Neither can I. I’ll call you when I land. 我也不能。我到了以后会打电话给你的。
B:Yes, please do that. I want to know you’re safe. 好吧,一定要打电话给我。我要知道你的安全。
A:Don’t worry so much. I have to go. I love you. 别太担心了。我得走了,我爱你。
B:I love you too. Bye, dear. 我也爱你。再见了,亲爱的。
A:Bye, mom. 再见,妈妈。
对话三
A:Did you lock the store up? 你锁好店门了吗?
B:Sure did. I swept the floor too. 当然锁了。我连地也扫了。
A:Good. This was a pretty busy day, wasn’t it? 好。今天可真忙,不是吗?
B:Sure was. I’ll be here bright and early tomorrow. 的确是的。我明天会一大早就到这里的。
A:Have a good night, boss. 晚上愉快,老板。
B:You too, Peter. 你也是,彼得。
对话四
A:It’s been a fun year at school. 今年在学校过得真开心。
B:It sure has. Where are you going for the summer? 的确如此,你夏天打算去哪里?
A:Probably back with my parents. What about you? 可能回去跟我一起过。你呢?
B:I have a job with a lawyer in Boston. 我在波士顿找到了一份工作,帮一位律师打工。
A:I’ll just spend the summer in my dad’s office. 我这个夏天就呆在我爸爸的办公室里。
B:You should come visit me then when you have time. 你有时间一定要来看我。
A:That would be nice. I think I will. 那敢情好。我想我会的。
B:Well, I’d better go. Give me a hug. 我得走了。抱一抱。
A:Keep in touch. 保持联络。
B:I will. Good-bye. 我会的。再见。
A:Bye-bye. 再见。
对话五
A:That was a good movie. 那部电影真不错。
B:It really was. I’m glad you came. 的确如此。很高兴你来了。
A:I’m glad you asked me. 很高兴你邀请我。
B:Do you want to do this again sometime? 你以后还会再接受我的邀请吗?
A:That’d be nice. When? 好啊,什么时候呢?
B:Maybe next Saturday. Is that good for you? 可能下星期六吧。你方便吗?
A:I think so. Why don’t you give me a call? 没问题。干吗不打个电话给我呢?
B:Alright. Well, I’d better go. I had a good time. 好的。我该走了。我真的很开心。
A:Me too. Bye, now. 我也是。那再见啦。
B:Bye-bye. 再见。 |
|