对话一:
A:Good morning. 早上好。
B:Good morning to you too.Do you think it will rain today? 早上好。你觉得今天会下雨吗?
A:Yeah,maybe.It's hard to tell. 可能会吧。这很难说。
B:I hope not. I am going to the beach this afternoon. 我希望不要(下雨)。今天下午我准备去海滩。
A:Maybe you should check the weather forecast first.也许你该先查查天气预报。
B:Good idea.I think I will. 好主意。我会的。
A:Well,I hope you have a good afternoon. 那我希望你过一个愉快的下午。
B:You too,Frank 你也一样,Frank.
对话二:
A:Hello. 你好。
B:Hello, ill. 你好,Bill。
A:How are you doing? 你近来怎么样?
B:Not bad. Work is going well. 还可以。工作挺顺利。
A:Oh, is it? That's good to hear. 噢,是吗?听你这么说真好。
B:What about you? 你呢?
A:I'm doing okay,although my car is in the shop. 还好。只是我的车在维修。
B:Oh, really? That's too bad. 噢,真的吗?那太槽了。
对话三:
A:Hi, Ralph. 你好,Ralph。
B:Oh, hey, Mark. Did you have a good time hiking today? 哦,你好,Mark。你今天徙步旅行开心吗?
A:Yes, although it was a bit hot. 开心,只是天气热了一点。
B:That is why I stayed inside. 那就是我呆在室内的原因了。
A:What did you do? 你干了些什么?
B:I read a book. 我读了一本书。
对话四:
A:What's up, Andrew? 有什么事吗,Andrew?
B:Not much. Not much at all. 没什么。真的没什么。
A:Are you hungry? 你饿了吗?
B:A little bit. Do you want to eat? 有一点儿。你想吃东西吗?
A:Yes. Let's go find something to eat. 想。我们去找点吃的吧。
B:That sounds good to me. 好啊。
对话五:
A:Good afternoon. Is Doctor Kolb in? 下午好。可比医生在吗?
B:Yes,but he is busy. Do you mind waiting? 在,但他正忙着。你介意等一下吗?
A:I don't mind. Do you think he will be a while? 我不介意。你认为他会很快吗?
B:He shouldn't be long. 应该不会很久。
A:Oh, good. I'll wait. 噢,那好。我等一下吧。
B:Just take a seat over there. He should wee you shortly. 就在那边坐一下吧。他很快就会见你的。 |
|