(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
Fiona:Hi, Peter. What’s new?
菲奥娜:你好,彼得。有什么新闻吗?
Peter: Oh, not too much. How about you?
彼得:哦,没什么。你呢?
Fiona:Not a lot. I was so busy last week. I need a rest this week.
菲奥娜:也不多。我上周太忙了。我这周需要休息一下。
Peter: Really? So what did you do last week?
彼得:真的吗?你上周看了些什么?
Fiona:Well, I worked every night at the restaurant until ten o’clock.
菲奥娜:我上周每晚都在餐馆工作到晚上10点。
Peter: Hmm, that’s a lot.
彼得:嗯,真的不少。
Fiona: Yeah and I wrote three essays for school. And fixed (v.修理) my car over the weekend.
菲奥娜:是的,我还给学校写了三篇论文。在双休日修了我的车。
Peter: Sounds like it was a bad week.
彼得:听上去是个糟糕的一周。
Fiona:It was, believe me. So, how was your week?
菲奥娜:是的,相信我。那么,你上周呢?
Peter: Actually, it wasn’t bad.
彼得:实话说,没有那么糟糕。
Fiona: Really? Did you do anything special?
菲奥娜:是么?有没有做什么特别的事情?
Peter: Not really. I played tennis a couple of times and watched a few videos.
彼得: 没什么。我打了几次网球,看了一些录像。
Fiona:Uh huh, did you go anywhere?
菲奥娜:哦,你有去什么地方吗?
Peter:I went to the beach with friends on Friday and took a drive with Lisa on Saturday.
彼得:我在周五和朋友去了海滩,周六带利萨去兜风。
Fiona:Sounds good. Well, got to go. See you later.
菲奥娜:听上去很好。我得走了。再会。
Peter: Yeah, take care. And don’t work too hard! Bye.
彼得:是,保重。不要工作了太猛了。再见。 |
|