英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?​

发布者: qianyuan | 发布时间: 2020-8-10 01:53| 查看数: 748| 评论数: 0|




(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

A: Hey, Jenny, would you like to go to dinner with me?

A: 嗨,詹妮,你愿意和我共进晚餐吗?

B: I don't know. You know what they say about office romances.

B: 我不知道。你应该知道,他们是怎么说办公室爱情的。

A: No. I don't. What do they say about office romances?

A: 不,我不知道。他们说了些什么?

B: They say you shouldn't mix love with work.

B: 他们说,不能把爱情和工作混作一谈。

A: That's silly. What I do on my own time is nobody else's business. Besides, it's pretty hard to meet people outside of the office when we spend long hours here.

A: 真愚蠢。我在私人时间里做什么事与别人无关。而且,我们每天在这儿工作这么长时间,也很难有机会认识办公室以外的人。

B: You've got a point. But I once dated one of my supervisors and all of my co-workers accused him of favoritism. Then when the relationship went bad, he fired me.

B: 真是一语中的。不过我曾经和我的一个老板约会过,但是同事们常常议论他偏袒我。之后我们的关系越来越差,最终他解雇了我。

A: Hey, it's the 1890s. People fall in love with people they work with. That's a fact.

A: 哎,那已经是上世纪九十年代的老皇历了。现在和自己的同事恋爱太平常不过了。

B: That may be true. But I don't want an inter-office relationship to affect my productivity.

B: 的确如此。不过,我还是不希望这种办公室里的恋情影响到我的工作。

A: If it does, it will only make you more productive, because we can support each other.

A: 如果真是这样,那么它只会提高你的效率,我们可以互相帮助嘛。

B: You're sounding like we're already married.

B: 听你的语气好像我们都结婚了似的。

A: Good grief. All I did was to ask you out.

A: 天呐,我只是想请你出去吃个饭。

B: Well, I still don't feel right about it.

B: 好吧,可我还是感觉不太好。

A: I'm talking about dinner tonight, not a lifetime.

A: 我说的只是今天的晚饭,不是一生。

B: It starts with dinner, but then it gets out of hand. Besides, haven't you asked out every woman in the entire office?

B: 先从吃饭开始,然后就慢慢开始身不由己了。而且,全公司的女人你都约过了不是吗?

A: I am sociable.

A: 我这个人喜欢交际。

B: Sociable? i heard about you from Linda She said you were an octopus!

B: 交际?我听琳达说过,你可是个花心大情圣哦!

A: What can I say? I'm a passionate guy.

A: 我还能说什么?我就是个多情的人。

B: Well, I hope you can find something else to be passionate about.

B: 好吧,希望你能找到其他让你多情的人。

A: You want to go out with me and you know it.

A: 其实你很想和我一起吃饭的,你知道的。

B: In your dreams. Now if you don't mind, I've got some work to do.

B: 别做梦了。现在,如果你不介意的话,我可得工作了。

A: OK, I get the message. Hey, do you have any sisters?

A: 好吧,我明白了。对了,你还有没有其他的姐妹呀?



最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表