
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
A:We're supposed to check in at the Air China's counter 30 minutes before take-off, Joe.
乔,我们得在起飞前30分钟到中国国际航空公司柜台前办理登机手续。
B:Yes, I know. The boarding time on the ticket says 17:05, and now it's 16:15. I guess we have plenty of time.
我知道。机票上写的登机时间是17点5分,现在是16点15。我看我们的时间还得充裕。
A o we need to show our ID cards when checking in?
检票登机的时候要出示身份证吗?
B:Yes.It's essential.
当然,这是最基本的。
A:What about our luggage?
我们的行李怎么办?
B:We can check it and hand carry the small bags. And we have to open each for inspection.
行李可以托运,小包随身带着。我们还得把每个包都打开以供检查。
A:Are they going to frisk all the passengers?
他们对每个乘客都要搜身吗?
B:I think so.We certainly don't want a hijack to happen on the plane today.
我想是的。我们当然不希望在今天的飞机上发生劫机事件。
办理登机相关的英语表达
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?
夫人,有手提行李吗?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用称重。
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免费行李限额是25千克。
There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重费。
It's five kilos overweight.
超重5千克。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
|
|