Policeman:Please pull your vehicle over to the side of the road. (The driver drives the car to the side of the road. The policeman walks to her car.)Please roll down your window.
警察:请把您的车开到路边。(司机把车开到路边。警察走向她的车。)请把车窗摇下来。
Driver:(rolls down the window) What's the matter, sir?
司机:(摇下了车窗)怎么了,警官?
Policeman:Have you been drinking?
警察:您喝酒了吗?
Driver:No, I haven't, sir.
司机:没有,我没喝酒,警官。
Policeman:Really? But I can smell alcohol on your breath. Blow into this breathalyzer, please.
警察:真的吗?但是我能从您的呼吸中闻到酒精的味道。请朝这个酒精测试仪吹气。
Driver:But, sir, I didn't drink at all.
司机:但是,警官,我根本就没喝酒。
Policeman:If you refuse to blow, you'll receive a much severer punishment.
警察:如果您拒绝吹气的话,您将会受到更严厉的处罚。
Driver:OK, I will blow. (blows into the breathalyzer)
司机:好吧,我吹。(朝酒精测试仪吹了口气)
Policeman:Your B.A.C. (Blood Alcohol Concentration) exceeds the legal limit.
警察:您血液中的酒精浓度超过了法定标准。
Driver:But I...
司机:可是我…
Policeman:I'll have to write you a ticket and suspend your driver's license for 3 months.
警察:我得给您开张罚单,并且将您的驾照暂扣3个月。
|