您的浏览器不支持 HTML5 Audio 元素。
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
So this piece called Lalu is probably from about ten years ago, from this body of work kind of looking at fields, the visual of the motion of tall grass in the wind.
所以这幅叫做”Lalu”的作品大概来自十年前,从这幅作品的主体来看田野,在视觉上是在风中高高的草的运动。
You never see the wind.
你永远看不见风。
You always see the effects of the wind.
你总是能看到风的影响。
But also for me is sort of calling to mind of the front end of a harvester or a reaper,
但对我来说,这也让我想起了收割机的前端,
and the way that this machine enters the field, and sort of like cuts the grain down and processes the grain.
这台机器进入田地的方式,有点像把谷粒割下来然后加工谷粒。
I don’t think of it as a robot creating art.
我不认为它是一个创造艺术的机器人。
These are no more robots than just sort of like atoms, that are moving through space right now.
这些机器人就像原子一样,在空间中移动。
This is just a sort of device that helps visualize or record that phenomenon.
这只是一种帮助可视化或记录这种现象的设备。
So it appears inorganic that’s actually quite organic.
它看起来是无机的,实际上是有机的。
But the heart of it really is controlled chance, that you create a barrier and make some selections in terms of color.
但它的核心实际上是可控的偶然性,打造一个屏障,并在颜色方面做一些选择。
Some of my favorite moments are like in the corner.
我最喜欢的一些时刻往往在不经意间出现。
This is like the highway roadmap business of LA.
这就像是洛杉矶的公路路线图业务。
The overlay in a lot of cases comes out of more historical narratives.
很多情况下,这种叠加有更多历史渊源。
A lot of the philosophical questions that are embedded in the work for me are ancient questions.
很多哲学问题对我来说都是古老的问题。
Where do you go when you die?
死后会去哪里?
Or what is the wind?
抑或风是什么?
Or where does the wind come from?
抑或风来自哪里?
I’m also very interested in getting out of my routine and seeing the world.
我也很有兴趣走出我的日常生活,看看这个世界。
Remarkable things can be found all over the place,
到处都能发现不同寻常的东西,
sometimes just up the road from where you live.
有时就在你住的那条路上。
It’s a question of deviating from your normal path.
问题就在于要避开你经常走的路