英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

新英语900句第三十五课情景对话

发布者: anneqin | 发布时间: 2010-7-15 00:43| 查看数: 4864| 评论数: 2|

本帖最后由 anneqin 于 2010-8-24 22:42 编辑

Dialogue 1:

A: I think we’re going to save some extra money this year.

我想我们今年要额外存些钱了。

B: Is that because of the tax cuts?

因为减税吗?

A: That’s right. Do you think we should spend that money or keep

saving it?

对。你认为我们该把那笔钱花掉还是存起来呢?

B: I think we should take a nice vacation.

我想我们应该好好度个假。

A: Really? We just went to see your parents for Thanksgiving.

真的吗?我们感恩节刚刚去探望过你的父母。

B: You know what I mean. I think we should take a real vacation. Not

just going to see relatives.

你知道我的意思,我想我们应该过一个真正的假期,不单单是去探亲戚。

A: Where would you like to go?

你想去哪里?

B: A friend of mine at work just got back from the Bahamas. We can go

there.

我一个工作上的朋友刚从巴哈马回来。我们可以去那里。

A: That would be nice. Do you think the kids would be happy there?

那敢情好。你想孩子们会喜欢到那儿去吗?

B: I’m sure they would. We could find out more. though.

我肯定他们会的。但我们还可以想出更多地方。

A: Would you mind going somewhere with more wilderness areas?

你介意去一些更多荒野的地方吗?

B: Like what for example?

比如哪里呢?

A: I’ve always wanted to go to Alaska. Maybe do some fishing and

hiking.

我一直都想去阿拉斯加。也许去钓鱼和登山。

B: I could do that. But I prefer to lay on the beach and get some sun.

我可以做那些事情,但我更情愿躺在沙滩上晒晒太阳。

A: Well. We’ve got plenty of time to plan.

反正我们有充足的时间作计划。

B: Even the planning will be fun. I can’t wait to get started.

即使作计划也是充满乐趣的。我等不及要开始行动了。

Dialogue2:

A: What language class did you sign up for?

你报名参加什么语言课程?

B: What? What do you mean?

什么?你什么意思?

A: Our school requires everyone to study a language.

我们学校要求每一个人都学习一种语言。

B: Oh, right. I signed up for Spanish.

哦。对了。我报名参加了西班牙语课。

A: You want to take Spanish this year? why?

你今年要学西班牙语?为什么?

B: It’s becoming a very common language in this country. It just

makes sense to understand Spanish.

西班牙语在这个国家变得很普遍了,学会西班牙语是明智的。

A: That’s true. But it’s kind ofboring.

那是真的。但它有点枯燥。

B: I’m a business major. I don’t care about languages. What language

are you going to study?

我是主修商科的。语言对我来说不大要紧。你打算学什么语言。

A: Me? I’m going to study Japanese.

我?我打算学日语。

B: Wow. That’s difficult.

哇,很难学的哦。

A: I know. But I figured it would be interesting.

我知道。但我想它会挺有趣的。

B: It sure will be. But don’t complain to me when it gets difficult.

肯定会。但觉得难学的时候可别向我抱怨。

A: Then don’t complain to me when Spanish gets boring.

那觉得西班牙语枯燥的时候可别向我抱怨。

B: It will be boring. But I don’t care.

它是会枯燥。但我不在乎。

A: Well. I’m looking forward to studying Japanese.

反正我现在正期待着学日语呢。

B: Keep me updated about how it’s going.

学得怎么样要告诉我。

Dialogue3:

A: What are you doing later this week?

这个星期后面几天你有什么打算?

B: I don’t know. Why do you ask?

我不知道。干嘛问这个?

A: Maybe we could go to the art museum for our class project.

也许我们可以去艺术博物馆完成我们的课堂任务。

B: What class project?

什么课堂任务?

A: You don’t remember? The professor in our art history class said we

have to each make a trip to the art museum and write about it.

你不记得了吗?我们的艺术史教授叫我们每人人到艺术博物馆一趟,还要把

见闻记下来。

B: Oh, yes. I completely forgot. What day do you want to go?

是了。我全忘了。你想哪天去?

A: I was thinking about Friday afternoon after class.

我正考虑星期五下午放学后。

B: That sounds fine to me. What do you want to write about?

那正合我意。你打算写关于什么的内容呢?

A: I heard that the museum has some pieces by Rodin. I was going to

write on that.

我听说博物馆里有一些罗丹的作品。我打算写关于他的东西。

B: Who is Rodin?

罗丹是谁?

A: He’s a famous French sculptor. He did the statue called The

Thinker.

他是一个著名的法国雕塑家。塑像《思想者》就是他的作品。

B: I’ve seen that one. That would be interesting to write about.

我看过那个雕塑。那将会是一个有趣的写作题材。

A: That statue isn’t there. But there are others.

那个雕塑不在那儿,但有其他的。

B: We’ll have to go see them.. at least that gets this requirement

done and out of the way.

我们得去看看。至少把作业完成了。免得碍事。

A: I agree. I hate waiting until the last moment.

我同意。我讨厌把事情拖到最后一记得刻才做。

Dialogue4:

A: it’s hard to believe we’re going to graduate in two months.

很难相信我们还有两个月就毕业了。

B: I know. Time has passed by so fast.

我知道。时间过得真快。

A: Are you still planning to go to medical school?

你还计划上医学院吗?

B: Yeah. I’m ready to go. What about you?

是的。我已经准备好了。你呢?

A: I’m going to take a year to go work in Chicago. Then try to

decide.

我打算花一年时间去芝加哥工作。然后再作决定。

B: That sounds like a good idea. What kind of job in Chicago are you

going to do?

那听起来是个好主意。你打算在芝加哥干什么工作呢?

A: I’m not sure. I just like Chicago. What kind of doctor do you want

to be?

我还不确定。我就是喜欢芝加哥。你想要当哪一类医生呢?

B: I was thinking about working with children’s problems.

我正在考虑要不要研究儿童问题。

A: That sounds like a good profession.

那听起来是个不错的职业。

B: Maybe. But I don’t know if I can handle it. I’ll have to find

out.

也许吧。但我不知道我能不能胜任。我得弄清楚。

A: Why do you say that?

你怎么那么说?

B: It bothers me more when a child is hurt. Rather than an adult. It’

s hard to deal with a hurt child.

小孩子受伤比大人更让我烦恼。应付一个受伤的小孩子可不容易。

A: I hadn’t thought of that. That could be really stressful. At least

you’ll be doing something good, though.

我还没想过那个。那的确会有很大的压力。但至少你是在做一些有益的事。

B: That’s what I say to myself. I have to get through medical school

first.

那就是我对自己所说的。我必须得先读完医学院。

A: That won’t be easy. Good luck. Though.

那将不容易。但祝你好运。

B: Yeah. Thanks. Good luck to you too. Mark.

是啊。谢谢。我也祝你好运。马克。

Dialogue5:

A: Where are you going?

你要到哪里去?

B: I’m going to the swimming pool to swim.

我要到游泳池去游泳。

A: Do you like swimming? It seems that you go often.

你喜欢游泳吗?好像你经常去。

B: Yes. I do. I’m training for a triathlon.

是的。我正在为参加三项全能运动而训练。

A: What’s that?

那是什么?

B: it’s a race. But with running, swimming and bicycling.

它是一种田径赛。但包括跑步,游泳,单车。

A: Wow. That sounds tough..

哇。听起来可不轻松。

B: It will be. That’s why I have to train so often.

是不轻松。那就是我为什么要那么经常训练。

A: When is the race?

比赛是在什么时候?

B: it’s going to be in 4 months. It’s in San Diego.

4个月后,在圣地亚哥。

A: Are you nervous?

你紧张吗?

B: Not yet. It’s toofar away right now to be nervous.

还没有。现在还紧张得太早。

A: Well. I hope you keep working hard.

我希望你坚持勤奋练习。

B: thanks. I will. So I’d better get to the pool now.

谢谢。我会的。所以我最好现在就去游泳池了。

A: Okay. See you later.

好的。回头见。

B: Bye-bye.

再见

最新评论

frank532 发表于 2012-1-6 23:21:52
I like
sunshine-boy 发表于 2013-4-18 11:17:12
keep me updated about how's going

I hate waiting until the last moment
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表