开启辅助访问
浅色 暗色
随便看看

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索
英语家园 门户 英语口语 查看主题

讨论野餐需要买的东西

发布者: qianyuan | 发布时间: 2019-4-29 02:03| 查看数: 881| 评论数: 0|帖子模式




(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

Scott: Dave. I'm going to the supermarket to pick up food and drink for Saturday's picnic later. Any suggestions?

戴夫,我稍后要去趟超市为周六的野餐挑选食物和饮料。有什么建议吗?

Dave: Well, everyone has been talking about having a barbecue down by the river, so why don't you pick up some hamburger and hot dogs?

嗯,每个人都在谈论这在河边烧烤,那为什么不买一些汉堡包和热狗呢?

Scott: Okay, but how much hamburger meat are we going to need? And hot dogs too?

好的,但是我们需要多少汉堡肉,多少热狗呢?

Dave: Uh, I don't know. How about three pounds of hamburger and a couple packages of hot dogs?

呃,我不知道。三磅汉堡,几袋热狗怎么样?

Scott: Oh, that's not going to be enough. Do you remember the last picnic we went on? Your roommate, Jim, ate about ten hamburgers by himself!

哦,那样不够。你记得我们上次的野餐吗?你的室友吉姆自己一个人就吃了十个汉堡包。

Dave: You're right. Let's see. I'd better write this down. Uh, let's see about nine pounds of hamburger meat and, uh . . . , seven packages of hot dogs.

你说得对。我们考虑下。我最好写下来。呃,那不如买九磅汉堡肉和七磅热狗吧。

Scott: And you better pick up some chicken for those who don't like hamburger or hot dogs.

而且你最好能买一些鸡肉给那些不喜欢吃汉堡或者热狗的人。

Dave: Okay. How about five or six bags of potato chips?

好的。五袋或者六袋薯条怎么样?

Scott: Humm. Better make that eight or so.

呃。最好买八袋左右。

Dave: Alright. Oh, and we're gonna [going to] need some hamburger and hot dog buns. How about five packages a piece? I think that sounds about right.

好的。哦,我们需要一些汉堡和热狗面包。五包怎么样?我觉得似乎是可以的、。

Scott: Yeah, you better pick up some mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise too.

是的,你最好也买一些芥末,番茄酱,蛋黄酱。

Dave: Okay. What else? Uh, we're gonna [going to] need some soft drinks. How about ten of those big 2-liter bottles?

好的。还有别的吗?我们还需要买些饮料。买10瓶那种两升装的怎么样?

Scott: Sounds fine, but be sure to buy a variety of drinks.

听起来可以,但记得要买不同种类的。

Dave: Okay. And what about dessert?

好的,那甜点呢?

Scott: Well, maybe we could ask Kathy to make a few cherry pies like she did last time.

嗯,也许我们可以让凯西做些向她上次做的樱桃派。

Dave: Well, I wouldn't mind that, but you know, she's been very busy working two jobs, so I'd hate to ask her, [Oh, hum . . . ] and uh . . . Hey, why don't you whip up some of your oatmeal cookies? [Well . . .] Hey, you could even ask, uh . . . , what's her name . . . yeah that new girl, Susan, the one that moved in across the street! [Well . . .] I bet she'd be willing to help you! [I don't know . . . ] She's a real knockout!

嗯,对此我不介意,但你知道,最近她忙着两份工作,所以我不想麻烦她【哦】嘿,不如你准备些燕麦饼干?【嗯】嘿,你甚至能让……她名字叫什么来着……就是那个新来的女孩,苏珊,那个搬到街对面的女孩。【嗯】我肯定她会乐意帮忙的。【我不知道】她真是个美人。

Scott: Nah, I don't think I could ask her . . .[Ahh!] I don't know her phone number, plus . . .

呐,我想我不会请她帮忙。【啊】我不知道她的电话号码,而且……

[ Door bell rings . . . ]

门铃响了

Dave: Hey, you don't need to. She's at the door!

嘿,你不需要知道。她就在门口。

Scott: What do you mean?

你什么意思?

Dave: Well, I thought you two would hit it off, so I called her up saying I was you, and I invited her over to watch a movie.

嗯。我想你两个会合得来,因此我假装是你打了电话给她,我邀请他过来看电影。

Scott: You did what??

你都干了什么???

Dave: Wait, wait, wait . . . [uhhhhh . . . ]

等等,等一下,等一下。


发新帖

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条


关于我们|免责声明|广告合作|手机版|英语家园 ( 鄂ICP备2021006767号-1|鄂公网安备42010202000179号 )

GMT+8, 2026-5-4 23:09

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2026 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表