开启辅助访问
浅色 暗色
随便看看

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索
英语家园 门户 外语歌曲 查看主题

这首蓝调《Miss Riddle》第一次听就想单曲循环一整天

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2018-2-19 13:18| 查看数: 1108| 评论数: 0|帖子模式


(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)

Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again

嘿,谜一般的女子,我又一次手足无措

I don't know how but you've got me playing both ends

我不知缘何你能使我进退两难

of a game I should know all about

还是我早已熟谙的游戏

but you came and turned inside out

但你来了,随即天翻地覆

Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again.

嘿,谜一样的女子,我又一次手足无措

It's a long way home, it's late and yet we pretend

回家的路遥遥,有些迟了但我们似乎并不在意

It's a long way home, you called last night just friends

回家的路遥遥,昨晚你说我们还只是朋友

So cool, so clear, so nonchalant, so absolutely what I want

那般冷酷、那般清晰、一副漠不关心的样子,(可)你就是我的真命天女

Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again.

嘿,谜一样的女子,我又一次手足无措

I've heard a lot of talk about how you were sizing me up,

我已经早就听过你说我是你的菜

A line or two you've dropped about but don't let me interrupt

你(故意)留下一两条线索却不让我妨碍

Your game, Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again.

(这变成了)你的游戏,谜一样的女子,我又一次迷失

I've found out why those birds go looking for spring

我(终于)明白鸟儿为何在春天欢唱

I've found out what those dizzy heights can bring

我(也终于)明白人们身居高处时的晕眩感觉

'cuz I've found your lips are awfully nice

因为我发现你的香唇如此娇艳

one stop south of paradise

(使我仿佛)身处天堂

Whatcha say Miss Riddle, I say we do it again...again...again

你欲言又止,我求你我们再来一次、再一次、就一次

Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again

嘿,谜一样的女子,我又一次(因你)手足无措

I don't know how but you've got me playing both ends

我不知缘何你能使我进退两难

of a game I should know all about but you came and turned inside out

还是我早已熟谙的游戏。但你来了,随即天翻地覆

Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle...again...again

嘿,谜一样的女子,我又一次(因你)手足无措,一次又一次

Whatcha say Miss Riddle, I say we do it again.

你欲言又止,我求你我们再来一次

It's a long way home

回家的路尚远

Whatcha say we stop it.

你为何要停下

Whatcha say we drop it.

你(又)为何要和我就此别过

Whatcha say Miss Riddle, I say we do it again...again...again

你为何要这么说,谜一样的女子。我承诺你只这一次,一次又一次

发新帖

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条


关于我们|免责声明|广告合作|手机版|英语家园 ( 鄂ICP备2021006767号-1|鄂公网安备42010202000179号 )

GMT+8, 2026-5-5 07:50

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2026 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表