开启辅助访问
浅色 暗色
随便看看

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索
英语家园 门户 美文欣赏 查看主题

英语美文 | City Of Stars

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2018-2-8 22:49| 查看数: 1446| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

City of stars, are you shining just for me?

星光之城啊,你是否只愿为我闪耀

City of stars, there's so much that I can't see.

星光之城啊,世间有太多不可明了

Who knows?

谁又能明了

I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you.

自你我初次拥抱我就感觉到了

That now our dreams.

那些梦想如今

They've finally come true.

都已一一实现

City of stars, just one thing everybody wants.

噢 星光之城,每个人翘首以盼的

There in the bars.

就是那热闹的酒吧中

And through the smoke screen of the crowded restaurants.

以及雾气袅袅的嘈杂餐馆里

It's love.

名叫爱的东西

Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else.

是的,人人都想从某个同样孤单的灵魂里寻找爱

To look in somebody's eyes, to light up the skies.

从某个人眼中看到的光

To open the world and send them reeling.

足以将夜空都点亮,足以打开世界的新篇章不复悲伤过往

A voice that says, I'll be here. And you'll be alright.

好像有某个声音总在对我说我会等你,请你放心

I don't care if I know.

所以我不会在意自己是否清楚

Just where I will go.

将要到达的目的地

Cause all that I need's this crazy feeling.

我只愿能感受这奋不顾身的疯狂爱意

A rat-tat-tat on my heart…

以及我胸腔怦怦跳动的心

Think I want it to stay.

希望这爱意能永驻我心

City of stars, are you shining just for me?

星光之城啊,你是否只愿为我闪耀

City of stars, you never shined so brightly.

星光之城啊,我感受到了你从未有过的闪耀

发新帖

最新评论

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条


关于我们|免责声明|广告合作|手机版|英语家园 ( 鄂ICP备2021006767号-1|鄂公网安备42010202000179号 )

GMT+8, 2026-4-30 19:48

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2026 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表