英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫描二维码登录本站

搜索
开启左侧

【双语】纪录片地平线《彻底隔离》| 第二组受试者

[复制链接]
千缘 发表于 2019-11-21 03:38:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
查看: 59|回复: 0


One aim of this research will be to find out how badly the central executive is affected by 48 hours without stimulation.

这项实验的目的之一是了解中央执行系统在隔绝外界刺激48小时后受到了多大程度的负面影响。

The second group of subjects are about to endure even harsher conditions than those in the dark room.

第二组受试者们要承受比黑屋更加恶劣的条件。

Judy is a copywriter for a toy manufacturer.

朱蒂是一家玩具制造商的广告撰稿人。

Quite excited to get started, I think.

终于要实验了,感觉相当兴奋。

Barney is a film archivist.

巴尼是位电影档案管理员。

Just sort of dislocation, strangeness, fear.

感觉有些茫然、怪异和恐惧。



Bill is a former ad executive.

比尔是位前广告公司主管。

I'm actually starting to feel a little more nervous about the whole experience.

实验要开始了,我有点紧张。

This is a very... rather intimidating place.

这个地方让人觉得非常无助。

He thinks he's going to be able to cope with the isolation well by relying on the power of meditation.

他相信自己能轻松度过隔离期,凝神冥思能给他足够的力量。

Every day I like to spend time on my own.

我总是喜欢独自打发时光。

I like to get up early and have those early morning hours all to myself.

我喜欢早早起床,一个人静静享受清晨的美好时光。

I've sometimes fantasised that I'd like to be a hermit

有时我喜欢把自己幻想成隐居士,

and maybe just come out every couple of weeks and buy a few supplies, and then go back to my cabin.

隔一两周出来买些生活必需品,然后再回到我的木屋。



上一篇:【双语】初冬浴日漫感(上)
下一篇:【双语】做到这10点,生活质量提高20倍
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表