
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
A: Did you get moved into your new apartment?
你已经搬到新公寓了吗?
B: Yes, but I'm afraid it's still a mess, I haven't put anything away yet.
是,但还是一团糟。我完全还没有整理。
A: Don't worry. It'll probably take you about three weeks to get everything organized.
不必担忧。差不多三个礼拜,你就能全部整理好的。
B: Don't say that. It looks like a dump now. I can't stand it.
别提了,家里现在像是垃圾堆。我巳经无法忍受了。
A: Have you taken a walk around the neighborhood yet?
有没有到附近走一走?
B: Unfortunately, yes.
有,但有遗憾。
A: What do you mean by that?
你这话是什么意思?
B: I took a long walk through the neighborhood this morning on my way to the train station. It took almost 20 minutes.
我今天早上去火车站时,走了很久。几平花了20分钟。
A: Yes, but you're only paying $ 8,000 a month. Hm, it's hard for me to decide which is better, shorter commuting time or lower price.
是吗?但是你一个月只需付8000元。到底是路途时间短好还是房价低好,这很难决定。
B: I thought paying a lower price would be better, but now I'm not sure.
我本来以为租金低较好,但是现在我也不确定了。
A: Is there a supermarket nearby.
附近有没有超市?
B: Yes, if you consider Seven-Eleven a supermarket.
有。如果Seven-Eleven也算一个超市的话。
A: Sounds like you would better buy a bicycle.
看起来,你好像需要买辆自行车了。
B: That's right. Or I'm going to spend a lot of time walking.
对,不然我光走路就得花很长时间。
|
|