搜索

[四级写作] 英语四级考试作文话题预测及范文(3)

发布者: 上官飞飞 | 发布时间: 2011-7-5 10:04| 查看数: 1981| 评论数: 2|

二 Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a compositi

1.很多城市缺电现象严重

2.分析原因

3.提出建议

On Power Failure

Recently, every morning when I wake up, I find my air-conditioner automatically turned off . I didn't understand why at first , but soon I learned that there was a great shortage of electricity supply in our city – my air-conditioner turned off because of a power failure midnight.

With the rapidly developing industry and the ever-increasing population, demand for electricity supply is soaring. Besides, summers in recent years are much hotter than before , so most working places and households are air-conditioned , which consumes additional electricity.

Face with such a hard nut , we have to find ways to crack it . Above all , in western areas China , there is surplus of electricity supply. So , cities that are thirsty for electricity may ask for remote help. Then ,when we have electricity , we should remember to save it . Set your air-conditioners at 27C and you won't feel less comfortable than when they are at 26C . In fact , some factories already shift their working hours to avoid the peak time of electricity consuming. My parents don't work from Monday to Friday as before – they work form Saturday to Wednesday and have the following two days off instead. This is also a way out , isn't it?

最新评论

reallxd 发表于 2021-12-24 11:42:20
good
叉指导 发表于 2024-4-16 20:29:47
creak和nut怎么和句子翻译出来对不上呢呜呜我查了nut 他告诉我是坚果的意思
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表