英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

看房子

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2021-5-2 23:30| 查看数: 37| 评论数: 0|



R: Hi, I'm here to look at the one-bedroom apartment you have for rent.

承租者:嗨,我来这儿要看你们出租的单卧室公寓。

M: Okay, come right this way. ( They walk over to the apartment. )

经理:好的,请往这边走。(他们往公寓方向走去。)

M: As you can see, it's large and completely furnished.

经理:如您所见,这间公寓很大而且家具一应俱全。

R: What bills are included in the rent?

承租者:租金包含哪些项目?

M: You have to pay the electricity bill yourself, but water is paid.

经理:您得自己付电费,但水费则包含在租金里。

R: Well, I guess for $400 a month I shouldn't expect an all bills paid apartment.

承租者:嗯,我想月租金才400美元,这个公寓不可能包含所有的费用。

M: The mailboxes are right down there, and the laundry room with coin-operated washers and dryers is over there.

经理:信箱就在那边,那儿的洗衣房有投币式洗衣机和烘干机。

R: I see. Well, it's nothing spectacular, but it' s pretty cheap for an apartment in a decent neighborhood...O.K., I think I'll take it.

承租人:嗯,那没啥特别,不过公寓在高级住宅区里这价钱是很便宜……好吧,我要租。

M: All right, do you want to sign a nine-month or a one-year lease?

经理:好啊,您想签9个月或1年的房契呢?

R: I think I'll sign a nine-month lease in case I decide not to go to summer school. I can extend it if I want to stay, can't I?

承租人:我想我就签9个月的房租以防万一我决定不念暑期学校。如果我想留下来时我可以延长租期,不是吗?

M: Sure. Just let us know before your lease expires.

经理:当然,只要您在房租期满之前让我们知道就行了。


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表