英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

工作技能

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2021-1-6 23:53| 查看数: 78| 评论数: 0|



A: Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Johns.

您好,见到你很高兴。我是约翰先生。

B: Nice to meet you, Mr. Johns. Thanks for offering this job interview.

见到你很高兴,约翰先生。感谢您提供了这次工作面试。

A: First, would you tell me about your skills?

首先,你能告诉我关于你的技能方面吗?

B: I can speak English and I am good at business software on the computer.

我会讲英语,我擅长电脑商务软件。

A: That's wonderful. Can you speak Japanese?

那太好了。你会讲日语吗?

B: No, I can't. But I am sure I can learn it very quickly.

不,我不会。但是,我确信我能很快学它。

A: OK. What else are you good at?

好的,你还有其他擅长的吗?

相关表达 -- 面试中常被问到的问题

Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A:Yes, I think so.The trait is needed in my current(or previous position) and I know I can handle it well.

是的,我认为我能。这种特点就是我目前/先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q:What is your strongest traits?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

A:pause a few seconds 稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly,  sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A:I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

I like people who possess the “can do” spirit.

有“实际行动”的人。

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q:How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失败?

A:None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表