英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

衣服与身材

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2020-12-5 01:55| 查看数: 98| 评论数: 0|



A: What a nice dress, Jean. You look marvelous !

A:琼,多漂亮的衣服。你真美!

B: You, too. Where did you get your new hat?

B:你也很漂亮。你的帽子在哪儿买的?

A: From the Crown's. Oh, what lovely earrings you have! Are Lhey diamond?

A:在皇冠商店。哟,你的耳环太漂亮了!是钻石的吗?

B: Yes. It's a birthday present from my husband !

B:是的,是我丈夫送给我的生日礼物。

A: Well, you are lucky to have such a considerate husband. Mine hasn't brought me a single rose since we married.

A:有这么体贴的丈夫你可真运气。自结婚以来我那位再也没有给我送过一朵玫瑰。

B: He'II come out with surprises. You just wait and see.Look at that woman,with the white chiffon !

B:他会让你惊喜的,你就等着瞧好了。看!那有个穿白纱裙的女人!

A: She's chic, isn't she?

A:挺时髦,是吧?

B: Yes. I like the dress. It must be the latest fashion.Look, the hem has lowered, and the waist narrowed.

B:是的。我喜欢这样的衣服。一定是最新款式。看!裙边放低,腰身也收得紧紧的。

A: lt makes me feel rather shabby. That woman has a good taste in dressing, l would say.

A:相比之下我觉得自己穿得很寒酸。我觉得这个女人很会穿衣服。

B: Yes. She dressed with an individual flair. I rather envy her.

B:是啊,她的穿戴很有个人风格,我真有点儿嫉妒她了。

A: Most women follow fashion like sheep.They don't know any better than imitate.

A:大多数女人都盲目追赶时装潮流,只知道一味地模仿。

B: I quite agree with you.See the woman there? I dare say she hasn't got any eyes. How could she match the mauve gown with the green handbag? And all that jewelry !

B:我太同意你说的了。看见那边那个女人了吗?我敢说她没有什么眼光。她竟然用绿手袋配紫裙,还戴着那些珠宝!

A: The gown is quite expensive,believe me.

A:我想那件长裙一定很贵的。

B: So what? It only makes her look cheap and vulgar.

B:那又怎么样?反倒使她看起来更没品位,更俗气。

A: You know those upstarts. They're all show-offs!I think I'd better have a diet;otherwise I'd look like a ballon soon.

A:你知道,那些暴发户们都是些好出风头的人。我想我该减肥了,不然我就会胖得像个气球了。

B: You're quite slim. In fact,if you were one of those starlets, the movie company would say you have a fabulous figure.

B:你很苗条嘛。实际上,如果你是个新星,电影公司会说你的身材棒极了。

A: Thanks. I'm flattered.

A:谢谢,我真有点受宠若惊了。

B: Oh, my shoes pinch me. Let's find a seat and sit a while.

B:哦,我的鞋把我的脚夹疼了,我们快找个位子坐会儿吧。


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表