英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

点餐

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2020-10-26 01:12| 查看数: 127| 评论数: 1|





W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

W: Here's your roast chicken, ma'am.

服务生:小姐,您的烤鸡来了。

P: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢你。

( The patron starts her meal, but decides she needs some sauce. She calls the waiter. )

(顾客开始用餐,但她决定要些调味酱。于是就叫服务生。)

P: Excuse me, waiter, could you bring me some barbecue sauce?

顾客:对不起,服务生,请给我一些烤肉酱好吗?

W: Certainly.  ( He brings her the sauce ) Here you are Can get you anything else?

服务生:好的。(他拿调味酱给她。)这个便是。还需要别的吗?

P:I'm fine for now, thanks. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢,现在不需要。


最新评论

Chris_Li 发表于 2020-10-27 09:50:41

appetizer   开胃菜
学习啦
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表