开启辅助访问      

英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

中餐点餐

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2020-9-17 01:16| 查看数: 121| 评论数: 0|



A:Are you ready to order, sir?

A:可以点菜了吗,先生?

B:What's the special here?

B:这里有什么特色菜?

A:We have steamed chicken, braised pork and Beijing roast duck and so on. Here's the menu. What would you like to have?

A:我们这里有炖鸡、红烧扣肉、北京烤鸭等。菜单在这儿,来点什么?

B:Well, let's try some braised pork, sweet and sour fish and some fried beans.

B:嗯……来个扣肉、糖酥鱼和炒黄豆。

A:Would you like anything to drink?

A:喝点什么饮料?

B:Just some soft drinks and only a bottle of beer.

B:就来点软饮料好了和一瓶啤酒。

A:All right. Wait for a moment, please.

A:好的,请稍等。

点餐常用的英语表达

请给我菜单。

May I have a menu, please?

是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a Chinese menu?

我是穆斯林,我不能吃猪肉。

I am a Muslim, I can't eat pork.

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like some local wine.

我可以点餐了吗?

May I order, please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Do you have today’s special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。

I’m on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian dishes?


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表