开启辅助访问      

英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

找房子

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2020-7-13 03:13| 查看数: 121| 评论数: 0|





H: How is your house hunting going?

你找房子找得怎么样了?

L: Not very well. I haven't found anything within my price range yet.

不是太顺利。我还没找到我期望的价格范围之内的。

H: How much are you looking to spend?

你打算花多少钱租房子?

L: I can only afford about 300 pounds a month.

我只能租得起300英镑一个月的房子。

H: Looks like you're not going to get more than a bedroom in a shared flat with that.

看来你只打算跟人合租公寓,只打算要一个卧室了。

L: Really? That's a lot of money to pay for one room.

是吗?这些钱用来租一个房间已经很多了。

H: Well, if you want to live in London, you have to pay the price!

唔,如果你想住在伦敦,你得出这个价才能找得到房子。

L: Do you know of anyone who needs a roommate?

你知道有谁需要室友吗?

H: I can ask around at work. Do you have a preference for smokers or non-smokers?

我可以在上班的时候帮你问问。你希望室友吸烟还是不吸烟?

L: I'd prefer non-smoking roommates, but I guess I'll have to take what I can get!

我想找个不吸烟的室友,但是我想我得接受我能得到的。

H: How long do you want to sign a contract for?

你想签多久的合同呢?

L: I can sign a contract up to a year. I don't know where I'll be after that.

我能签最多长达一年的。我不知道一年后我会在哪里。

H: Do you need a furnished or unfurnished apartment?

你需要带家具还是不带家具的公寓?

L: I don't have any furniture, so it'd be great if it were furnished.

我没有任何家具,所以房子能带家具就最好了。

H: You know that you'll have to pay utilities on top of the rent, right?

你知道你除了付房租还得另外付水电费吧?

L: No, I thought that would be included in the rent.

我不知道呀。我以为水电包括在房租里面。

H: It's not usually included, so you'll have to factor in about 100 pounds more each month for utilities.

实际上水电杂费并没有包括在房租里,所以你还得每个月准备100英镑付水电杂费。

L: I don't think I can afford that.

我认为我付不起那些。

H: Don't worry. Sometimes people will give you a discount if you promise to do the cleaning or take care of the children.

别担心。有时候,如果你帮忙打扫卫生或者照顾小孩,别人会给你一个折扣。

L: That's a good idea. I'll look into finding something like that.

好主意。我会注意看看是否能找到你说的那种事情。



最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表