英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫描二维码登录本站

搜索
英语家园 门户 英语阅读 查看主题

【双语】春节习俗:舞龙舞狮闹新春

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2020-1-27 01:24| 查看数: 102| 评论数: 0|帖子模式



The fish is an important animal symbol at Chinese New Year but there are many others.

鱼在中国新年里是一种重要的象征,但还有许多别的动物。

One powerful, mythical creature that holds enormous significance in Hong Kong and all of China is the Dragon.

有一种特别有魅力神秘的动物对香港乃至全中国都有特别重大的意义,那就是龙。

Think of a Chinese New Year celebration and you are almost guaranteed to see this, the ancient tradition of dragon dancing.

这是中国新年的庆典,我们被允许看一出古老的民俗表演----舞龙。

It is especially important at New Year as Chinese legend has it that dragons are famed for bringing good luck to any new venture.

新年里,这很重要,因为在中国人的传说里,龙非常著名,它可以给任何新事业带来好运。

This tradition art are still thrives even in 21st-century Hong Kong, where the city's skilled Dragon dancers are always highly sought after.

在21世纪的香港,这一传统民俗仍旧盛行。技术娴熟的舞龙艺人始终很少见。

In Kowloon, Andy Kwok leads a Kwok Kung fu and Dragon lion dance team, one of hundreds across China.

在九龙,安迪·郭创办了功夫郭和舞龙舞狮队,这样的表演队在中国有几百家。

I have come to see the team's final preparations for the festivities.

我前来探班,看他们为节日庆祝所做的最后彩排。

Good morning.

早上好。

My goodness, this is amazing.

天啊,太神奇了。

This is called the Dragon dance. And also we call this is daylight Dragon dance.

这就是舞龙。我们管这也叫日光龙。

Daylight Dragon dance? What is the significance of the dragon for Chinese New Year? why is it so important?

日光龙?龙对于中国的新年有什么特殊的意义么?为什么它这么重要?

In your country, the dragon is a little bit evil, but we are not.

在你们国家,龙有点邪恶,但在我们国家不是。

You are not evil. So your dragon is kind and benevolent?

你们的龙不邪恶。所以你们的龙是和善仁慈的?

Yes.

是的。

Also, it brings happiness to people.

也给人带来欢乐。

So this is a key part of any Chinese New Year celebration on having a dragon part of that?

所以中国新年庆典里重要部分就是得有舞龙?

Yes.

是的。

Dragons and lions.

舞龙和舞狮。

Dragons lion dance and kungfu.

舞龙和舞狮和功夫。

So they are all connected?

这些都相关么?

yeah,yeah,just like...

是的 就像这样……

Subtly.

大体上是。

The lion dances is also like this.

舞狮也是这样。

So you see the Dragon dancer?

你看那些舞龙的人?

Can I have a go and just see what it is like to hold?

我能看下是怎样舞的么?

Yes.

当然。

Traditionally, the dragon was a sign of strength and power and it was often used by China's emperors as their own symbol.

传统上,龙象征着力量和权力,中国的皇帝经常拿它作为自己的象征。

It is surprisingly heavy when you are doing this.

这样舞动时,真是沉得出奇。

The most revered of the mythical animals, its movement in the performance must demonstrate its power and dignity, and the longer it is, the more luck it will bring the community.

它是最神秘和令人敬畏的动物,表演中的每一个动作,都是在彰显自己的权力和尊严。舞龙越长,越能给社区带来好运。

oh my goodness.Ok.

哦 老天啊 好了。

You start to feel part of this amazing animal.

你开始感觉到这一神奇的动物了。

Sorry...

不好意思。

I thought I was quite fit, but you use every part of your body, don't you? Every muscle. So that is where the kung fu comes in, that physical training.  And you are all absolutely working as a team.

我还以为我身体很好呢,可这得动用全身的力量,是吗?每一寸肌肉。这就是功夫有用的地方,这是种体育锻炼。而且还要绝对地协调一致。

You breathe together.

连呼吸都要同步。

How long have you been doing this?

你舞龙有多少年头了?

Because my father is the master, maybe I was doing it inside my mother.因为我父亲就是舞龙大师,也许在我娘胎里就开始了。

You were dragon dancing before you were born!

你一出生就注定是舞龙的了!

But dancing dragons are not the only creatures that play a part in New Year celebrations.

但新年庆典中舞龙的龙并不是唯一的动物。

There are lions that dance too.

还有舞狮。

Only the most advanced kung fu artists are allowed to be lion dancers.

只有功夫最高超的师傅才有资格舞狮。

It takes two performers in synchronicity, like a highly acrobatic pantomime horse.

两名表演者需要完全同步,这类似于技艺高超的哑剧马。

Really interesting is that.

真是有意思。

You know, For many people, a lion is a frightening animal but here it is funny, comic.

对许多人来说,狮子是让人敬畏的动物,不过在这里的狮子是既有趣又滑稽。

Frightening is just one face for the lion. He has many other places. Just like now, he is treading wine.

让人害怕只是狮子的一面。它还有很多其他特点。就像现在,它在喝酒。

He will always create some new story.

我们总是会编些新故事。

To let the performance more modern.

使表演更有现代特点。

It's brilliant.

太精彩了。

And do you perform full-time?

你是不是全职做演出?

Is this your full-time profession?

这算是你的全职工作吗?

This is my full-time job.

这是我的全职工作。

So there is enough work?

有那么多业务么?

Yes, yes.

对,对。

Andy's team are in demand year-round, in Hong Kong and across China.安迪的精英团队在香港乃至全中国一年到头都有人邀请。

I caught up with them again at their latest booking, a Hong Kong shopping centre's New Year celebrations. It is the most incredible performance.

我赶上了他们最新一次演出,香港购物中心的新年庆典,演出效果好得难以置信。

If that does not give the shopping centre good luck and prosperity for the rest of the year, I don't know what will.

如果说这么好的演出还不能给购物中心带来全年的好运和繁荣的话,就没什么能行了。


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表