
(点击右边三个点,可调整速度,电脑上可下载)
A: Dad. Allowance day. Can I have my allowance?
爸爸,零花钱的日子到了。我能要我的零花钱吗?
B: Oh. I forgot about that.
噢,我都忘了。
A: You ALWAYS forget.
你总是忘记。
B: I guess I do. How much do I owe you?
我想确实是。我该给你多少呢?
A: Just $13.
就是13美元。
B: Thirteen dollars!? Why do I owe you that much? Just seems like I paid you the other day.
13美元!?我为什么该给你那么多?好像我前几天给你了呀。
A: No. You forget every Saturday, and it has been piling up.
没有。你每个周六都忘,攒起来就这么多了。
B: Well, I'm not sure f I have that much.
呃,我不确定我有那么多钱。
A: Go to the bank. You have lots of money.
去银行。你有很多钱。
B: Lots of money, uh? Uh, well, I think the bank is closed.
很多钱,嗯?好吧,我想银行关门了。
A: Then, what about your secret money jar under your bed?
那用你藏在床下面存钱罐里的私房钱呢?
B: Oh, I guess I could do that. So, what are you going to do with the money?
噢,我想我可以那样做。那么你要用这些钱干什么呢?
A: I'm going to put some in savings, give some to the poor people, and use the rest to buy books.
我会拿一部分攒钱来,送给穷人一部分,用剩下的钱买书。
B: Well, that's sounds great, Joshua.
嗯,那听起来太棒了,约书亚。
|
|