开启辅助访问      

英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

相亲

发布者: 千缘 | 发布时间: 2019-11-24 02:27| 查看数: 196| 评论数: 0|





A:Would you like to go on a blind date?

你愿意去相亲吗?

B:You must be joking.

你一定在开玩笑。

A:No, I'm serious.

不,我是认真的。

B:I don't want to date a blind woman.

我不想和一个失明的女人约会。

A: A blind date doesn't mean that she is blind!

盲目约会的意思不是说女方是盲人!

B:What does it mean?

你的意思是?

A:A blind date is a date with someone you don't know.

相亲就是和你不认识的人约会。

B:Why would I date someone I don't even know?

我为什么要和不认识的人约会?

A:To try something new and exciting.

试试一些新的激动的事物。

B:What if I don't like her?

如果我不喜欢她怎么办?

A:Then you don't date her again.

那你就不用再和她约会了。

相关表达

My officemate set me up on a blind date with a friend of hers.

我的同事给我和她的一个朋友安排了一次相亲。

She was surprised at how much fun she had on her blind date last week.

上周的相亲她其乐无穷,这让她惊讶不已。

You know, this is my first blind date. My heart is beating very quickly.

你知道,这是我第一次相亲。我的心跳都加快了。

Then take a deep breath or go out to get some fresh air.

那就做个深呼吸,或者出去呼吸一下新鲜空气。



最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表