英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

Today Topic: friends经典回顾

发布者: anro | 发布时间: 2011-7-16 12:41| 查看数: 1419| 评论数: 1|



---Rachel: All right, believe me.If you win the lottery, it's the last you're gonna hear from us!

好吧,听我说,你要是中了彩票,我们就再也不跟你讲话了!

---Monica: Fine! Don't be my friends! I'll buy new friends! Yeah, and then I'll pay for their plastic surgery so they'd look just like you!

好吧!那就别做我的朋友了!我用中彩票的钱再去“买”些朋友就好啦~他们整整之后,就可以跟你们长得很像咯!

---Rachel: (surprised) OH! Alright, you know what? That's it! I want my share of the tickets!

(吃惊)噢!好吧,那我要把我出钱的一份彩票拿回来。

---Joey: Yeah, I want my tickets too! And I'm buying the Knicks! And Steffi Graff, ah ah!

是的,我也要把我的一份拿回来!我要买Knicks还有Steffi Graff!

---Ross: Then I want mine, too ! And if I win I'm gonna put it all into a very low-yield bond.

我也要我的那一份!要是我赢了,我要把钱全部投入到债券里去!

---Phoebe: Oh, you guys! We've got to keep all the tickets together.

你们这些家伙!我们必须把票合在一起!

---Monica: No, no! We should divide them up and I should get extra because we used my card to buy them!

不!不!我们应该把彩票分开来,我应该获得额外的补贴因为是我用信用卡去买的!

---Joey: Hey, if anybody gets extra tickets, it should be me! This all thing was my idea!

嗨!如果有人可以获得额外的彩票,那也应该是我啊!买彩票全是我的主意!

---Chandler: Oh, yeah! Thanks for inventing the lottery!

噢,是的哦,谢谢你邀请我们一起来买彩票呢!

---Rachel: Ok, that's it! Just give them to me! I'll split them up!

好吧!那你就把彩票给我,我来把它们撕了!

---Ross: (trying to stop her) Hey, hey!!

(试图去拦)嗨!嗨!

---Phoebe: (keeping on running and yelling) OOOOOHHHHH! (she stops) Fine, I can't take it anymore! I'm putting an end to this! (she goes out to the balcony)

(到处跑)好吧!我不要了!我要把它们扔了!(跑向阳台)

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表