英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【Daniel老师看电影学英语】Sleepless In Seattle 西雅图不眠夜(三)

发布者: kathy | 发布时间: 2011-5-17 15:48| 查看数: 3261| 评论数: 3|

  BE:So then what happened?

An: So then I left, obviously

Be: You were standing in the middle of a street?

  贝:你就站在路中央?

  An: You know that dream where you’re walking down the street naked and everyone is looking at you?

  安:你不记得在那个梦里,你光着身体在大街上走,每个人都在盯着你吗?

  Be: I love that dream.

  贝:我喜欢那个梦。

  An: That was nothing compared to this humiliation. Nothing.

  安:没有什么比我这次更令人羞愧的了。没有了。

  Be: But he saw you, right?

  贝:但是他见到你了,是吗?

  An: He saw me.

  安:他是见到了我。

  Be: You were ace-to-face.

  贝:你们面对面。

  An: He said” Hello”.

  安:他说了“你好”。

  Be: He said “Hello”, and what did you say?

  贝:他说“你好”,你说什么了?

  An: All I could say was “hello”.

  安:我能说的就是“你好”。

  Be: Oh my God. I...

  贝:哦,天啊,我……

  (In house)

  (回到家里)

  Woman on television: All I could say was “hello”.

  电视上的女士:我所能说的就是“你好”。

  Be: It’s a sign.

  贝:这是个好预兆。

  An: It’s a sign that I have watched this movie too many times. Those stupid... from the minute I listened to that stupid girl’s show on the radio. I’ ve been a complete jerk.

  安:这就“预兆”着这部电影我看过太多次了。真是太愚蠢了……从我在收音机上听到那个傻姑娘的节目那一分钟起,我已经成了一个完完全全的怪人。

  Be: You are not a jerk.

  贝:你不是个怪人。

  An: Thank you. I am an diot.

  安:谢谢你。那就是个白痴。

  Be: You don’t know who she was, Annie?

  贝:你不知道她是谁吗,安妮?

  An: I saw her. I have a picture of her. I’ll show you a picture of her. That detective in Seattle sent me a picture of her. Here. See. Huh? That’s exactly what she looks like.

  安:我见过她。我有她的照片。我拿给你看。在西雅图的侦探给我寄了张她的照片。这儿,你看。怎么样?这就是她的长相。

  Be: This is a picture of someone’s back.

  贝:这只是某个人背面的照片。

  An: Well, it was her and he was crazy about her. (seeing a letter) What’ s this? This is from Seattle. Becky...

  安:这就是她,他很爱她。(见到了一封信)这是什么?从西雅图寄来的,贝姬……

  Be: So I mailed your letter.

  贝:我把你的信寄出去了。

  An: (reading the letter)” Dear Annie, thanks for your letter. It was great. You sound neat. We’re very excited about meeting you in New York on valentine’s Day and seeing if we are M-f-e-o. See you soon. Sleepless in Seattle.”

  安:(读信)“亲爱的安妮,谢谢你的来信。太好了。你说话挺简洁的。我们热切盼望在情人节上纽约与你见面,看看我们是不是MFEO。希望早日见到你。西雅图失眠先生。”

  Be: M-F-E-O?

  贝:MFEO?

  An: “Made for each other”.

  安:天造地设。

  Be: It’s cute. It’s like a little clue. So he can’t write. Big deal. Verbal ability is a highly over-rated thing in a guy and our pathetic need for it is what gets us into so much trouble.

  贝:真有趣。这就像个小暗示。可她文笔奇差。无所谓啦!语言能力是被过高估计的东西。我们对它的过分要求使我们遇上了许多麻烦。

  An: I am going to run back to Walter’s arms, if he’ll still have me.

  安:我要重回华尔德的怀抱,只要他还要我。

最新评论

vivian1203 发表于 2011-5-18 09:27:33
{:soso_e100:}
duanmp 发表于 2011-5-18 09:40:02
the first time to see this film
ljaini9840 发表于 2011-5-21 22:57:14
it is a good movie and i had watched it for more than 4 times.
关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表