英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

Learning Chinese 学中文

发布者: anro | 发布时间: 2011-1-19 22:22| 查看数: 1499| 评论数: 0|



J=Jack(中国朋友)C=Cindy(美国友人)

---J: Hi, how are you doing?

嗨,最近还好吗?

---C: Terrible!I’ve just come from my Chinese lesson.

太糟糕了,我刚刚上好中文课回来。

---J: Oh? What happened?

哦?怎么了?

---C: My teacher asked me to make a speech in Chinese in front of the whole school!

我的老师让我在全校面前用中文发表演讲!

---J: That’s great! You must really be getting to grips with Chinese.

太棒了!那你要好好学中文了!

---C:I wish that were the case, but to tell the truth, I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about speaking in front of all those people. I’m afraid I’ll be so tongue tied I won’t be able to say anything!

要是那样就好了。但是说实话,我一想到要在那么多人面前讲话就直冒冷汗。我怕那个时候我舌头一打结,就什么都说不出来了!

---J: I’m sure you’re making a mountain out of a molehill.Just because you have a few butterflies, don’t let that stop you from doing your best!

我敢肯定你小题大做了。你只是有点紧张罢了,不要让这点小问题影响你的发挥。

---C: Thanks, I feel a little better!

谢谢,我感觉好些了。

Let’s go over some phrases now. 让我们一起来回顾一下有用的短语吧!



Get to grips认真对待,处理

Break out in a cold sweat吓出了一身冷汗

Tongue tied本意是说因为舌头短发音不清,这里指因紧张说不出话来

Make a mountain out of a molehill小题大做

Butterflies 原指蝴蝶,这里指的是神经紧张

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表