英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

锐意英语口语21

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2011-1-12 10:02| 查看数: 1554| 评论数: 0|



赵:喂,是鲍勃吗?

Zhao: Hello, is Bob there?

鲍勃:是我,请讲。

Bob: Yes, speaking.

赵:喂,鲍勃,我叫赵凯,林平同寝室的。林平认为你和我应该认识一下,所以我就给你打了个电话。

Zhao: Hi, Bob. This is Zhao Kai. I’m Lin Ping’s roommate. Lin Ping said he thought you and I would hit it off, so I decided to give you a call.

鲍勃:噢,我知道了,他不止一次向我提起过你,你打电话来我很高兴。

Bob: Oh, yes, he’s mentioned you quite a few times. I’m glad you called.

赵:我也很高兴,我想约你周末出来玩玩,我弄了几张电影节的票,我想我们先去吃点东西,然后去看电影。

Zhao: So am I. Well, I’d like to ask you out this weekend. I’ve got some tickets for a movie festival, so I thought we might go to dinner first, then to the movies.

鲍勃:太好了,我非常喜欢当代电影。

Bob: Great! I love modern movies very much.

赵:如果没有问题的话,我5点钟去接你。

Zhao: I’ll be by at five o’clock, if that’s ok.

鲍勃:没问题。

Bob: No problem.

赵:到时见。

Zhao: See you then.

鲍勃:等等,你还没记我的地址呢,我住在长安街1235号,三栋楼712号房间。

Bob: Wait. You don’t have my address. I live in Room 712, Building No.3, 1235 Chang’ an Street.

赵:好的,再见。

Zhao: Ok, see you later.

鲍勃:再见。

Bob: Bye now.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表