英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫描二维码登录本站

搜索
英语家园 门户 英语阅读 查看主题

新英语900句第二十六课情景对话

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-6-29 15:57| 查看数: 6605| 评论数: 2|帖子模式

Dialogue 1:

A:We need to really study for tomorrow's history test.

我们需要真正来准备一下明天的历史测验了。

B:It's so tough [tʌf]. I can't remember all those dates.

它是那么难,我记不准所有那些日子。

A: Let's test each other. We'll make it like a game show.

我们互相提问吧。我们就把它弄成像一个游戏节目一样。

B:Okay.That sounds fun.

好吧,听起来蛮有趣的。

A:First question. When was the Declaration [,deklə'reiʃən] of Independence [,indi'pendəns]?

第一个问题:独立宣言什么时候发表?

B:That's easy. July 4th,1776.

那还不容易。1776年7月4日。

A:Okay. Here's a harder one.When was Peal Harbor attacked?

好的。再来个难一点的。珍珠港什么时候遇袭的?

B:December 7th. Right?

12月7日,对吗?

A:What year? Tell me the year.

哪一年?告诉我年份。

B:1940.

1940年。

A:Wrong! It was 1941.

错了!是1941年。

B:See! It is too difficult.

你看!太难了。

A:You just need to relax. Most of the test isn't about dates anyway.

你就是需要休息一下。不管怎么说,测验中大部分题目都不是关于日子的。

B:Yes, but a lot of it is about dates.

是的,但相当一部份是跟日子有关的。

A:Don't worry. Relax and do the best you can.

别担心,放松一点,做到最好。

B:Easy for you to say.

你说的就容易。

Dialogue 2:

A:Wow! Our boss is really tough.

哇!我们的老板让我们可真够呛的。

B:Why? What happened now?

怎么这么说?现在发生什么事啦?

A:Remember that report on city tax Laws we had to do by December 15th?

还记得12月15日之前我们要完成的那个关于市税法的报告吗?

B:Of course I remember. We've only got three weeks left to finish it.

当然记得。我们只剩3个星期来完成。

A:Not anymore.

不再是了。

B:Why? Did he cancel it?

什么?他取消了吗?

A:No.He moved the deadline up to December 5th.

不,他把上交限期提前到12月5日。

B:That's less than two weeks away. We'll never finish it by then!

那不是不到两个星期了吗?我们永远也不可能在那之前完成的!

A:Staycalm [kɑm]. We'll just have to work overtime.

保持镇静。我们将不得不加班了。

B:I guess you're right. That means extra ['ekstrə] hours in the office.

我想你说的对。那就意味着在办公室加班了。

A:I think we can do it. What's tomorrow's date?

我想我们能做得到的。明天是在什么日子?

B:Tomorrow is November 25th.

明天是11月25日。

A:We'll have to really start working faster.

我们真的要开始把事情做快一点了。

B:Yes,we do. I hope we can finish on time.

是的。我希望我们能按时完成。

A:I think we will. At least I hope so.

我想能的。至少我希望能。

Dialogue 3:

A:Ms. Fisher do you want your flight booked for the business convention [kən'venʃən]?

费雪女士,你要我为你预定去参加商务会议的机票吗?

B:The one in Denver?Yes,please do that,Cathy.

丹佛那个吗?要的,请帮我订吧,凯西。

A:What date do you want to leave by?

你想哪一天走呢?

B:Well, the convention starts on the 24th of March, but I wanted some time to see Denver.

大会是从3月24日开始,但我想多点时间看看丹佛。

A:How about I book a flight for the 22nd?

订22日的机票怎么样?

B:No, I want more time to see Denver. I want to fly out on the 20th.

不,我还要多一点时间看看丹佛。我想20日就出发。

A:You've got a meeting scheduled ['skedʒul] on the 20th. Do you want to cancel ['kænsl] the meeting?

你20日已经安排了一个会议。你想取消那个会议吗?

B:Who's the meeting with?

是跟哪些人开会?

A:It's with the mayor's office.

是市长办公室的人。

B:No.That's too important to cancel. Go ahead and reserve my flight for the 22nd.

那就不要取消了,这个会议太重要。就订22日的航班吧。

A:I'll get right on it.

我会办好的。

B:Thanks, Cathy.

谢谢,凯西。

Dialogue 4:

A:When does our college have spring vacation [vei'keiʃən]this year?

我们学校今年什么时候放春假?

B:Let me look at my calendar ['kæləndɚ]. I wrote it down.

让我看看我的日历,我记下来了。

A:We get two weeks off, right?

我们会有2个星期的假期,对吗?

B:I think so.

是的。

A:Did you find it on your calendar yet?

你在你的日历上找到了吗?

B:Yes. Here it is. Our spring break is from April 2nd to April 16th.

是的,就在这儿。我们的春假是从4月2日到4月16日。

A:Good. That's exactly [ɪg'zæktlɪ] two weeks.

好的。那就恰好2个星期。

B:Where are you going?

你打算去哪里?

A:I'll go home for a week, and then go to Florida.

我会回家一个星期,然后去佛罗里达。

B:You're going to the beach?

你要到海滩去吗?

A:Yeah, it's going to be fun.

是的,那一定很好玩。

B:I bet so, but as fun as Mexico.

我想是的,但不会有墨西哥那么好玩。

A:You're going to Mexico?

你要去墨西哥吗?

B:I've saved money all year with my friends.

我跟我的朋友已经攒了一年的钱了。

A:You're so lucky.

你真幸运。

Dialogue 5:



A:Welcome to The Corner Bookstore. Can I help you?

欢迎光临转角书店。有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B:Yes, I ordered a book about pottery ['pɑtɚrɪ] two weeks ago. Is it in yet?

是的,我两星期前订购了一木关于陶瓷的书。现在有了吗?

A:Let me look on our computer.

让我在电脑上查查。

B:It's written by Susan Potter.

是苏珊伯特写的。

A:When did you place the order?

你是什么时候下订单的?

B:August 11th.

8月11日。

A:I see. It's been delayed due to shortages ['ʃɔrtɪdʒ].

我知道了,那本书由于缺货要迟些才到。

B:When will it get here?

那这里什么时候才有呢?

A:I think it should be here within 6 weeks.

我想6个星期以内就会有货的。

B:But that's the middle of October. I need this book for a class.

但那已经是十月中旬了。我需要这木书上课。

A:I'm sorry. Would you like to cancel your order?

对不起。你要取消你的订单吗?

B:No, I'll just wait until it gets here.

不,我就等到这里有货为止吧。

A:Okay. Sorry about that.Have a good day.

好的,真抱歉,走好。

最新评论

vpqoxwlo 发表于 2011-5-8 17:16:17
thanks a lot {:soso_e163:}
山楂果树 发表于 2011-12-5 00:16:07
xiexie
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表