开启辅助访问      

英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

新英语900句第二十课情景对话

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-6-27 16:19| 查看数: 5502| 评论数: 4|

Dialogue 1:

A: What are you doing this afternoon?

今天下午你将要干什么?

B: I don't know. I'll probably do homework.

我都不知道。可能做作业吧。

A: I have a better idea.

我有一个更好的主意。

B: What's that?

是什么?

A: Let's go sneak into the junkyard. /snik//ˈdʒʌŋkˌjɑrd/

我们偷偷溜进废品收购站。

B: I don't think that's such a good idea.

我认为那不是个好主意。

A: Why not?

为什么不是?

B: There's a sign outside the gate that reads"NO TRESPASSING"./ˈtrɛspəsiŋ, -ˌpæsiŋ/

因为那门的外面有个标牌上面写着“禁止入内”。

A: So what? I said we'll sneak in,so we won't get caught.

那又怎样?我说过我们会偷偷地进去,所以我们不会被抓到。

B: Are you worried about the dog? There's another sign which says "BEWARE OF DOG". /bɪˈwɛr/

你不担心那条狗吗?因为那里还有一个标牌写着“小心,有狗”。

A: You worry too much.I don't think there's reallydog.

你太担心了。我并不认为那里真的有狗。

B: Fine. You go find out and tell me. I'm doing my homework.

好的。你去看看再告诉我。我做我的作业。

Dialogue 2:

A: It sure is a sunny day.

今天真是阳光普照。

B: Is that why you're driving so fast?

那就是你开得这么快的原因吗?

A: Why do you say that?

为什么那样说?

B: The speed limit here is 65 miles per hour. You are driving at 80.

这里的速度限制是每小时65英里。你现在的速度是每小时80英里。

A: Everyone speeds.

每个人都会超速的啦。

B: Not here. There are always a lot of police on this part of the road.

但这里就不能。这段路总是有很多警察。

A: So what? It's a little fine.

那又怎样?不就罚一点款罢了。

B: Actually that sign just said "FINES DOUBLED FOR SPEEDING" which means it'll be twice the normal amount.

事实上那标记上就是写着“超速驾驶,双倍罚款”那意味着罚款的数目会等于平常的两倍。

A: Well, it's my money to worry about.

哦,你担心的只是我的钱罢了。

B: Yes, but it's my life to worry about. Even if it weren't illegal to drive so fast. I'd still want you to slow down. /ɪˈliɡəl/

是的。但担心的还有我的性命。即使开得这么快不是违法的。我仍希望你开得慢点。

A: Fine. I'll slow down. Are you happy?

好的。我开慢点就是了,你高兴了吧?

B: Yes,I am.Thank you.

是的。谢谢。

Dialogue 3:



A: That was a good meal.

那顿饭真丰盛。

B: Yes, it was. How about some dessert? /dɪˈzɚt/

是的。要点甜品吗?

A: That would be nice, but first I want to smoke this cigar. /sɪˈɡɑr/

那很好,但我想先抽这根雪茄。

B: I don't think you should do that.

我认为你不应该抽烟。

A: Why not? It's a nice cigar.

为什么不抽?这是一支相当不错的雪茄。

B: In this restaurant, the sign says "NO SMOKING".

这家餐馆里有“禁止抽烟”的标牌。

A: They can't stop me from smoking.

他们不可以阻止我抽烟。

B: They can make you leave. Anyway, it's bad for your health.

但他们可以请你离开。无论怎么说,那对你的健康没好处。

A: Let me worry about my own health.

我的健康是我自己的事情。

B: It's bad for my health too, as well as for everyone else here.

但对我的健康还有其他在这里的人的健康也不好啊。

A: Okay, okay. I'll put out the cigar.

好的,好的。我把烟熄灭就是了。

B: Good. Now let's have some dessert.

太好了。现在让我们叫些甜品吧。

Dialogue 4:

A: This was a good idea to go to the museum.

来参观博物馆是个好主意。

B: Yes, we should do this more often.

是的,我们应该多来。

A: Wow! Look at that artifact. I bet it's over a thousand years old.

哦!看那手工艺品。,我敢打赌,它一定有一干多年的历史。

B: I'm going to take a picture.

我去照张照片。

A: You can't. That sign says "NO PICTURES ALLOWED".

你不可以那样做。那个标牌写着“禁止拍照”。

B: Why does it say that? Is this a secret display?

为什么写那东西。 难道这是秘密展览?

A: No silly. The camera light damages the artifact. /ˈdæmɪdʒ//ˈɑrtəˌfækt/

别说傻话了。照相机发出的光会损害那手工艺品。

B: Really?

真的吗?

A: It is so old and fragile that the light and heat wear on it./ˈfrædʒəl/

它们又旧又容易破碎以至于光线和热量都会对它们造成磨损。

B: Then how can I get a picture?

那我怎样才可以得到一张照片?

A: We can buy one at the gift shop on the way out.

我们可以在沿这条路出去的那家精品店买一张。

B: What a good idea! Let's do that instead.

好主意。那我们就去买一张吧。

Dialogue 5:



A: I'll be back in a little bit.

我一会就回来。

B: Where did you go, honey?

你要去哪,亲爱的?

A: We need milk. I'm going to the store.

我们需要些牛奶。所以我得去商店。

B: Did you see the weather report?

你看天气预报了吗?

A: No. Why?What did it say?

没有。为什么这样问?它说了什么?

B: It said there was a snow warning tonight. I don't think you should be out driving.

它说今晚有下雪警告。我觉得你不易开车出去。

A: That's silly. I'll be right back.

那太可笑了。我一会儿回来。

B: The store is 30 minutes from here, at least.

商店离这里至少需要30分钟的车程。

A: I'm a good driver.

我是一个好司机。

B: It won't matter if the road gets slippery. /ˈslɪpəri/

假如路变滑了,再好也没用。

A: I'll drive slowly.

我会开慢点。

A: You can't see through the falling snow. The news said this was a serious warning. /ˈsɪriəs/

在纷纷扬扬的雪花中你很难看清楚。新闻所说这是个严重警告。

B: You really don't want me to go?

你真的不希望我出去?

A: Maybe if it was important, but we can get milk later.

或许就算牛奶对我们很重要,但我们也可以迟点去买。

B: I guess it's not an emergency. I'll stay here then. /ɪˈmɚdʒənsi/

我想那不是件很急的事情。那我就不出去了。

最新评论

xcj0621 发表于 2012-12-20 22:27:10
顶起
psu 发表于 2012-12-20 22:28:09
It's not emergency.I'll stay here then.the news said this was seriouswarning
psu 发表于 2012-12-21 22:52:58
itwon't matterifyou the roadis/getsslippery.It's so old and fragile thatthe lightand heat wear on it .
Peter. 发表于 2013-7-13 21:10:11
顶一个
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表